|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to slug Percy after Delacroix’s execution?
2. What is Bitterbuck’s rank on his reservation?
(c) First Elder
3. How many children does Burt Hammersmith have?
4. What author does Paul mention at the beginning of Part 5, Chapter 1?
(a) Robert Heinlein
(b) Jules Verne
(c) Isaac Asimov
(d) H. G. Wells
5. How many rehearsals does Paul hope to have before Bitterbuck’s execution?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many witnesses passed out during Elmer Manfred’s execution in 1930?
2. What size bulbs burn in the corridor of E Block?
3. How many women come to see Delacroix executed?
4. What type of a truck do Paul and the others use to transport Coffey to the Moores?
5. How long did it take the jury to find John Coffey guilty?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)