|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Coffey spend each day trudging around the exercise yard?
(a) An hour
(b) 2 hours
(c) 30 minutes
(d) An hour and-a-half
2. When does Paul say is the optimum time to talk to prisoners?
(a) 5-7 pm
(b) 6-8 pm
(c) 7-9 pm
(d) 4-6 pm
3. What is the temperature at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 9?
4. How did Beverly McCall kill her husband?
5. What color is Toot-Toot’s snack wagon?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the electric current run during an execution?
2. Where does Elaine plan to set off the fire alarm?
3. Who did the prisoner nicknamed the President kill?
4. At Delacroix’s execution, who is the last witness to take a seat?
5. How many hours does Paul tell John Coffey that he will have in the yard on weekdays?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)