|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Until the time of Aeschylus, poetry was concerned with _____________________________.
2. The primary interest of the ancient Egyptians was a preoccupation with _______________.
3. As a young man, Xenophon was ________________________.
4. Who was charged with leadership in the Greek society of Pindar's time?
5. Of all the Greek poets, Pindar is described as the _____________________________.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why did Euripides write Trojan Women?
2. Who was Aristophanes?
3. Who basically engaged...
This section contains 730 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)