|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The Greeks were concerned with _______________________.
a) physical prowess
b) mind only
c) spirit only
d) both mind and spirit
2. Which of the following terms would not represent the views of Sophocles?
c) fair hamony
3. Which of the following names is not considered to be one of the imponderables?
4. The spiritual side of the ancient Greeks is _______________________________.
a) not important in the life of the ancient Greeks
d) represented by the gods and goddesses they believed in
5. In Egypt ___________________________.
a) the artist had some freedom of expression
b) there was no...
This section contains 633 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)