|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following terms did not apply to the Greek city state?
c) misery of life
2. According to Hamilton, tragedy is the domain of whom?
a) comedy writers
b) prose writers
d) any kind of writer
3. The primary interest of the ancient Egyptians was a preoccupation with _______________.
a) the living
c) intellectual activities
d) the dead
4. The style of Greek writing is _____________________________________.
a) incapable of being translated into English
b) very different from the styles of English writing
c) the same as English writing
d) more ornate than English writing
5. The artist conceptualizes reality in the form of _______________________.
This section contains 481 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)