1. Which city was responsible for a new civilization?
2. Which of the following is not a name associated with the Athens civilization of this time?
3. The Ancient Greeks of the time exhibited a ________________________.
4. In the ancient world, before the rise of Athens and the Greeks, the greatest civilization was ________________.
5. The primary interest of the ancient Egyptians was a preoccupation with _______________.
6. Reality to the ancient Egyptian, was directed toward _____________________.
7. What is the reason for the Egyptian preoccupation with death?
This section contains 3,738 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)