Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, East and West
1. Which city was responsible for a new civilization?
2. Which of the following is not a name associated with the Athens civilization of this time?
3. The Ancient Greeks of the time exhibited a ________________________.
4. In the ancient world, before the rise of Athens and the Greeks, the greatest civilization was ________________.
5. The primary interest of the ancient Egyptians was a preoccupation with _______________.
6. Reality to the ancient Egyptian, was directed toward _____________________.
7. What is the reason for the Egyptian preoccupation with death?
8. What did the world of the dead represent to the ancient Egyptians?
9. Before the development of Athens, which group handled intellectual activities?
This section contains 1,756 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)