1. Who wrote the "Foreword" of The Good Old Days?
Lord Dacre of Glanton.
2. What language was 'The Good Old Days' translated from?
3. What does the "Foreword" provide the reader with?
Short historical background.
4. What question does the "Foreword" ask about the mass murder and public perception?
How mass murder could consistently be carried on in public view without opposition.
5. What period of history does the majority of The Good Old Days deal with?
Pre-gassing and cremation.
This section contains 4,497 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)