|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Food in the officers' mess excellent'—Auschwitz.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the author of "Once again I've got to play general to the Jews" write his diary?
(a) In 1933.
(b) During the war.
(c) During the 20's.
(d) After the war.
2. What was Theodor Malzmüller role during the war?
(a) Driver at the extermination camp at Kulmhof.
(b) Nurse at the extermination camp at Kulmhof.
(c) Cook at the extermination camp at Kulmhof.
(d) Guard at the extermination camp at Kulmhof.
3. What period did the letters in 'Letters by Gendarmerie Chief Fritz Jacob" cover?
(a) April 1942 to June 1942.
(b) April 1941 to June 1943.
(c) April 1941 to June 1942.
(d) April 1941 to September 1942.
4. What did a soldier have to overcome while killing the Jewish prisoners?
5. Why did Kretschmer say the local citizenry were like parrots?
(a) Because of their predilection for sunflower seeds.
(b) They were colorful.
(c) They did not speak German.
(d) They talked a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the author of "Once again I've got to play general to the Jews" job while he wrote his journal?
2. What were those who wrote "Pushed to their psychological limits" part of?
3. Where did Taubner commit his crime of unsanctioned mass murder?
4. Why did Kube once thank a Jew for?
5. How did the Death Dealer of Kaunas kill his victims?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)