|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Food in the officers' mess excellent'—Auschwitz.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kretschmer assure his children he was not doing immoderately?
2. What period did the letters in 'Letters by Gendarmerie Chief Fritz Jacob" cover?
(a) April 1941 to June 1942.
(b) April 1942 to June 1942.
(c) April 1941 to September 1942.
(d) April 1941 to June 1943.
3. Who were the letters addressed to in "Letters by Gendarmerie chief Fritz Jacob"?
(a) Lieutenant-General Querner.
(b) Commander Querner.
(c) Marechal Querner.
(d) Lieutenant-General Smith.
4. How were the bodies of the Babi Yar ravine massacre disposed of?
(a) In mass graves.
(b) They were thrown in the sea.
(c) They were burnt.
(d) They were individually buried.
5. Why did Kretschmer say the local citizenry were like parrots?
(a) They did not speak German.
(b) They were colorful.
(c) Because of their predilection for sunflower seeds.
(d) They talked a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Kube once thank a Jew for?
2. When were the first death camps opened?
3. What was " 'Total 137,346'--the so-called 'Jäger Report' " marked?
4. What method of execution followed shooting the victims while waiting for the industrial solutions to be put in place?
5. What inconvenience did people not wanting to participate in mass killing endure?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)