|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Food in the officers' mess excellent'—Auschwitz.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Johannes Blaskowitz say happened to his troops?
(a) "Moral wellness."
(b) "Loss of the will to live."
(c) "Brutalization and moral depravity."
(d) "Physical sickness."
2. Who wrote "Once again I've got to play general to the Jews"?
(a) Felix Landau.
(b) Markus Smith.
(c) Hans Georg Schultz.
(d) Yohan Klink.
3. Who wrote "Scores of soldiers, some in bathing trunks, watching the proceedings"?
(a) Major Shulsh.
(b) Major Rosler.
(c) Sergeant Rosler.
(d) Captain Smith.
4. How long did the children have to wait before being executed?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 4 days.
5. What language was 'The Good Old Days' translated from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author of "Notes of Eastern Territories Commander, Johannes Blaskowitz" complain about?
2. What was Kurt Franz's dog's name?
3. What did the the statements forming "Quite happy to take part in shootings" show?
4. What often happened during the mass shooting of Jews?
5. What do the documents of "Pushed to their psychological limits" say some executioners suffered from?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)