|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'His attitude towards the Jews is quite impossible'—Documents on persecution in the White Russia Generalbezirk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the events in "Soldiers sitting on rooftops and platforms watching the show" take place?
2. What unit was Lieutenant-Colonel Groscurth assigned to?
(a) 25th Infantry Division.
(b) 295th Infantry Division.
(c) 95th Infantry Division.
(d) 29th Infantry Division.
3. What was the author of "Once again I've got to play general to the Jews" convicted of after the war?
(a) Accessory to murder.
(c) War crimes.
(d) Crimes against humanity.
4. Who is in the first photograph in "Each time a victim was beaten to death they started to clap"?
(a) Murdered of Kaunas.
(b) Francis the Kaunas.
(c) Death-dealer of Kaunas.
(d) Butcher of Kaunas.
5. Who wrote the reports whose extracts form "Quite happy to take part in shootings"?
(a) Russian prisoners of war.
(b) S.A. officers.
(c) Police officers, government officials, SS and members of Einsatzgruppen.
(d) Polish civilians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three documents about presented in "Pushed to their psychological limits"?
2. How were the bodies of the Babi Yar ravine massacre disposed of?
3. Who did the Lithuanians blame for the foreign occupation of their country?
4. How did Kretschmer sign his letters?
5. Why did the German government allow Lithuanians to mass murder Jews?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)