|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'His attitude towards the Jews is quite impossible'—Documents on persecution in the White Russia Generalbezirk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Fritz describe the Jews?
(a) Ape people.
(b) Monkey people.
(c) Sons of Abraham.
2. What did Fritz feel about the Jews?
(a) He felt content.
(b) He felt nothing.
(c) He felt pity.
(d) He was full of hatred.
3. What food did the doctors in Auschwitz like in the camp?
(d) Ice cream.
4. What did the the statements forming "Quite happy to take part in shootings" show?
(a) People ready to save Jews.
(b) Direct participation in the Holocaust was voluntary.
(c) Civilians ready to hide Jews.
(d) Soldiers ready to disobey orders.
5. Why did the German government allow Lithuanians to mass murder Jews?
(a) Because the Lithuanians asked permission.
(b) Because it was politically preferable to doing it themselves.
(c) Because they didn't know about it.
(d) Because they arrived too late to prevent it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the battalion deploy described in the third document of "The brutalization of precious German Manpower"?
2. Who wrote the reports whose extracts form "Quite happy to take part in shootings"?
3. What did Fritz mention in his letters about his girlfriend?
4. How many Jewish Lithuanians were killed in June 1941?
5. What is one of the most widely believed myths about the Holocaust according to "Quite happy to take part in shootings"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)