|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'His attitude towards the Jews is quite impossible'—Documents on persecution in the White Russia Generalbezirk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the first extermination camp open?
(a) January 1941.
(b) December 1941.
(c) December 1942.
(d) March 1942.
2. When were the documents in the first section of "The bodies piled up in the streets" sent?
(a) October 3,1941.
(b) October 30, 1942.
(c) October 30, 1941.
(d) September 30, 1941.
3. What name was given to those who forced Jews to enter the line up before their executioners?
4. Who weren't criminalized, according to "Quite happy to take part in shootings"?
(a) Civilians giving away Jews in hiding.
(b) Civilians killing Jews.
(c) Civilians unwilling to participate in mass killings.
(d) Civilians hiding Jews.
5. What method of execution followed shooting the victims while waiting for the industrial solutions to be put in place?
(b) Zyklon B.
(c) Gas vans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the materials of The Good Old Days NOT intended to be according to the "Introduction"?
2. What was the first method used by Nazis to kill Jews?
3. Where were the Jews murdered by the unit held in the third document?
4. How many Jews died in the Babi Yar ravine massacre?
5. Who is in the first photograph in "Each time a victim was beaten to death they started to clap"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)