|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The brutalization of precious German Manpower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author of "Notes of Eastern Territories Commander, Johannes Blaskowitz" complain about?
(a) The cleaning duties assigned to him.
(b) The disorganization of the mass murder of Jews and Poles.
(c) His pay.
(d) The number of Jews killed.
2. When did the first extermination camp open?
(a) December 1942.
(b) December 1941.
(c) January 1941.
(d) March 1942.
3. Where were the Jews murdered by the unit held in the third document?
(a) A theater.
(b) A farm.
(c) A prison.
(d) A military camp.
4. What time period does the third document of "The brutalization of precious German Manpower" cover?
(a) June to September 1941.
(b) May to September 1941.
(c) June to October 1941.
(d) June to September 1942.
5. What does the "Introduction" provide a concise review of?
(a) Development of the Nazi party.
(b) Development of the Wehrmarcht.
(c) Development of early concentration camps.
(d) Development of the S.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who committed the mass murders described by Johannes Blaskowitz?
2. When were the first death camps opened?
3. What happened to the Jews in German controlled territories after 1942?
4. What was the third method used by Nazis to kill Jews?
5. Where was the first extermination camp opened?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)