|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The brutalization of precious German Manpower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first method used by Nazis to kill Jews?
2. What type of troops were brought to support the German unit in the third document, "The brutalization of precious German Manpower"?
(a) Ukrainian prisoners of war.
(b) Lithuanian prisoners of war.
(c) Polish prisoners of war.
(d) Russian prisoners of war.
3. What did the Auschwitz doctor extract from living patients?
(a) The teeth.
(b) The appendix.
(c) Organ tissue.
4. What does The Good Old Days use to make his point?
(c) Juxtaposition of comments and account of atrocities.
(d) Texts by survivors.
5. Where was the first extermination camp opened?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Nazi government's concern regarding the German executioners?
2. What is the third document in "The brutalization of precious German Manpower" an excerpt of?
3. What happened to the Jews in German controlled territories after 1942?
4. What did the German troops lose according to Johannes Blaskowitz"?
5. What does the "Introduction" provide a concise review of?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)