|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The brutalization of precious German Manpower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the second method used by Nazis to kill Jews?
(a) Gas chamber.
(c) Gas planes.
(d) Gas vans.
2. When did the events in "'Bloody Wednesday' in Olkusz/Ilkenau" take place?
(a) June 1940.
(b) July 1941.
(c) July 1940.
(d) July 1942.
3. What does the "Introduction" provide a concise review of?
(a) The S.S. chain of command.
(b) The techniques used by the Nazis to kill Jews.
(c) Development of early concentration camps.
(d) The Nazi party political leadership.
4. When were the first death camps opened?
5. What does the "Introduction" provide a concise review of?
(a) Development of the S.S.
(b) Development of early concentration camps.
(c) Development of the Nazi party.
(d) Development of the Wehrmarcht.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the battalion deploy described in the third document of "The brutalization of precious German Manpower"?
2. What does the "Foreword" provide the reader with?
3. What question does the "Foreword" ask about the mass murder and public perception?
4. What happened to the Jews in German controlled territories after 1942?
5. What did the German government use as an excuse to escalate the hatred for the Jews?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)