|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The brutalization of precious German Manpower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "'Bloody Wednesday' in Olkusz/Ilkenau" describe?
(a) The hiding of a Jewish family.
(b) The murder of two German soldiers.
(c) The murder and beating of the Jews of Olksusz.
(d) The killing of 2,500 Polish soldiers.
2. What question does the "Foreword" ask about the mass murder and public perception?
(a) How people become evil when they start as seemingly good people.
(b) How mass murder could consistently be carried on in public view without opposition.
(c) How people can kill without learving significant traces.
(d) How people can watch people get killed without bombing the installations used to kill them.
3. What period of history does the majority of The Good Old Days deal with?
(a) Post WWII.
(b) Pre WWII.
(c) Post death camp
(d) Pre-gassing and cremation.
4. What did the Johannes Blaskowitz say happened to his troops?
(a) "Moral wellness."
(b) "Loss of the will to live."
(c) "Physical sickness."
(d) "Brutalization and moral depravity."
5. What camp were the Jews of Olkusz/Ilkenau sent to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many photographs are presented in "'Bloody Wednesday' in Olkusz/Ilkenau"?
2. What is the third document in "The brutalization of precious German Manpower" an excerpt of?
3. What time period does the third document of "The brutalization of precious German Manpower" cover?
4. When did the first extermination camp open?
5. What was the Nazi government's concern regarding the German executioners?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)