1. What genre of book is "The Glass Castle"?
2. What is Jeannette's profession?
3. What type of childhood does Jeannette say she had?
4. What are Jeannette's parents' feelings regarding society's rules?
They refuse to conform to them.
5. Jeannette's parents believe that children need:
Freedom and the chance to learn to fend for themselves.
6. What basic needs do Jeannette's family not always provide?
Food and shelter.
7. What is Jeannette's manner of telling her story in Part 1?
This section contains 6,980 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)