Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part One, A Woman on the Street,
1. What genre of book is "The Glass Castle"?
2. What is Jeannette's profession?
3. What type of childhood does Jeannette say she had?
4. What are Jeannette's parents' feelings regarding society's rules?
5. Jeannette's parents believe that children need:
6. What basic needs do Jeannette's family not always provide?
7. What is Jeannette's manner of telling her story in Part 1?
8. Which of these attributes does Jeannette NOT portray in her style of storytelling?
9. Which of the following descriptions might best describe Jeannette?
10. What are Jeannette's feelings towards her parents in light of her upbringing?
11. What is Rose Mary doing when Jeannette first...
This section contains 2,141 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)