|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What did Zlata's diary become?
2. Why does Gruwell throw out her carefully planned lessons in the fall of 1994?
3. Why is Gruwell not allowed to teach Sharaud and his classmates the following year?
4. Why does one student apologize in Diary 50?
5. Why, a few weeks before graduation, does a student have to give up his dream of attending a prestigious technical school?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does a student have trouble editing a story about an abortion?
This section contains 997 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)