|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What novel inspires one of the student's to try to write her own book?
(a) Dawn by V.C. Andrews.
(b) Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice.
(c) Anne of Green Gables by Montgomery.
(d) Beauty by Robin McKinley.
2. How is money raised for a trip to Washington, D.C.?
(a) Donations from wealthy donors.
(b) A bake sale.
(c) A concert.
(d) A basketball game.
3. Who said, "The best method of overcoming your obstacles is the team method"?
(a) Maya Angelou.
(b) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(c) Colin Powell.
(d) Eldridge Cleaver.
4. What road less traveled does a student decide to take Senior year?
(a) The road to college.
(b) To become a doctor.
(c) To leave the gang.
(d) To graduate from high school.
5. Why do the students sign an honor code?
(a) So there is not any further cheating on exams.
(b) So no one embellishes or sensationalizes their stories.
(c) So there is not any further stealing of personal belongings.
(d) So there is not any further fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a student talk about at the diversity seminar?
2. After the students walk down the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, where do they wish to go next?
3. Why does a student get kicked off the basketball team this senior year?
4. Who says, "Little black boys and black girls are able to join hands with little white boys and white girls"?
5. Who wrote, "Who so should be a man, must be a nonconformist"?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)