Short Answer Key
1. What feelings does Zlata have when asked to write the forward?
Honored, proud, and amazed.
2. When does Zlata meet the students of Wilson High School?
3. Who goes with Zlata to meet the students?
Zlata's parents and her best friend, Mirna.
4. Where is Zlata's homeland?
5. What does Zlata have in common with the students?
They are teenagers.
6. Who is the teacher of the students at Wilson High School?
7. What are two books mentioned in the forward that the students read in class?
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl, and Zlata's Diary: A Child's Life in Sarajevo.
8. What are the students inspired to do after reading the diaries?
Write their own diaries.
9. When did Zlata begin writing her diary?
Before the war in Bosnia began.
10. Why did Zlata start writing a diary?...
This section contains 3,270 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)