1. What feelings does Zlata have when asked to write the forward?
(a) Honored, but not interested.
(b) Honored, proud, and amazed.
(c) Frustrated and nervous.
2. When does Zlata meet the students of Wilson High School?
(a) March, 1996.
(b) September, 1998.
(c) December, 1997.
(d) March, 2006.
3. Who goes with Zlata to meet the students?
(a) Zlata's parents and her best friend, Mirna.
(b) No one, Zlata goes alone.
(c) Zlata grandparents.
(d) Zlata's teacher.
4. Where is Zlata's homeland?
5. What does Zlata have in common with the students?
(a) They like the same rock bands.
(b) They have all lost parents.
(c) They are teenagers.
(d) They all have seen war.
6. Who is the teacher of the students at Wilson High School?
(a) Elise Gonzalez.
(b) Emilie Gridwell.
(c) Anne Frank.
(d) Erin Gruwell.
7. What are two books mentioned in the forward that the students read in class?
(a) The Reagan Diaries and The Heroin Diaries.
(b) The Great Depression: A Diary and The Adderall Diaries.
(c) The Royal Diaries and I Will Bear Witness.
(d) Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl, and Zlata's Diary: A Child's Life in Sarajevo.
This section contains 6,331 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)