1. What feelings does Zlata have when asked to write the forward?
(a) Honored, proud, and amazed.
(c) Honored, but not interested.
(d) Frustrated and nervous.
2. When does Zlata meet the students of Wilson High School?
(a) December, 1997.
(b) March, 2006.
(c) September, 1998.
(d) March, 1996.
3. Who goes with Zlata to meet the students?
(a) Zlata grandparents.
(b) No one, Zlata goes alone.
(c) Zlata's teacher.
(d) Zlata's parents and her best friend, Mirna.
4. Where is Zlata's homeland?
5. What does Zlata have in common with the students?
(a) They are teenagers.
(b) They have all lost parents.
(c) They all have seen war.
(d) They like the same rock bands.
6. Who is the teacher of the students at Wilson High School?
(a) Elise Gonzalez.
(b) Erin Gruwell.
(c) Anne Frank.
(d) Emilie Gridwell.
7. What are two books mentioned in the forward that the students read in class?
(a) The Royal Diaries and I Will Bear Witness.
(b) Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl, and Zlata's Diary: A Child's Life in Sarajevo.
(c) The Great Depression: A Diary and The Adderall Diaries.
(d) The Reagan Diaries and The Heroin Diaries.
This section contains 6,331 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)