|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cowboy Sandwich and Such Charming Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to brother at college?
(a) He graduated.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He was valedictorian.
(d) He was kicked out.
2. What did Lackman bake for Butter Day?
3. How did Goolrick and his brother and sister know about the cocktail parties?
(a) They were told by their friends.
(b) They were told by their parents.
(c) They were often spying.
(d) They were usually working the party.
4. What was one of the rules for Goolrick's mother?
(a) She never ate meat.
(b) She never served rabbit.
(c) She never drank or served rum.
(d) She never drank water.
5. For which holidays were pageants held?
(a) Easter and Christmas.
(b) Easter and May Day.
(c) New Years and Valentine's Day.
(d) Washington's Birthday and May Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did mother often eat for breakfast?
2. What does Goolrick smell on the man?
3. How many classes were taught at the school where Goolrick went to kindergarten?
4. What did Goolrick's brother claim to do in one day?
5. What did the children eat with the newly made butter?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)