|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cowboy Sandwich and Such Charming Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did mother often eat for breakfast?
(c) Cottage cheese.
2. What did the students have to bring on Butter Day?
3. What does Goolrick note men and women had in his childhood?
(a) Cocktails and music.
(b) Hairdos and nice clothing.
(c) Drugs and rock and roll.
(d) Cocktails and hairdos.
4. Why did Goolrick like to go to the homes of other people?
(a) They had televisions.
(b) They had fancy cars.
(c) They had electricity.
(d) They had alcohol.
5. What does Goolrick admit his mother never showed him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elizabeth Taylor say about her eyes?
2. What happened to the cream?
3. What did Mrs. Lackman bring for the young man the following day?
4. What was mother known for?
5. Why did Goolrick's parents summon him home one Christmas to scream at him?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)