|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cowboy Sandwich and Such Charming Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Goolrick think the man was doing at first?
(b) Having a seizure.
(c) Tickling him.
(d) Punishing him.
2. What did the children call out for mother to do as she left each night?
(a) Sleep well.
(b) Twirl in her dress.
(c) Have fun.
(d) Say her prayers.
3. What does Goolrick note men and women had in his childhood?
(a) Cocktails and hairdos.
(b) Hairdos and nice clothing.
(c) Cocktails and music.
(d) Drugs and rock and roll.
4. How did Goolrick and his brother and sister know about the cocktail parties?
(a) They were told by their parents.
(b) They were often spying.
(c) They were told by their friends.
(d) They were usually working the party.
5. What kind of coat did mother have that she was proud of?
(a) A leather coat.
(b) A sable coat.
(c) A bear coat.
(d) A mink coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ruined mother's blue and green striped dress?
2. What does Goolrick smell on the man?
3. What does Goolrick note about celebrities?
4. What was mother known for?
5. What did the young man eventually become in life?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)