Both Now and Forever
1. Why did Goolrick's mother and father die?
(a) They were in a car accident.
(b) They drank too much.
(c) They suffered from colitis.
(d) They smoked too much.
2. What did Goolrick find had infested his parents' home when he visited his father?
3. What did Goolrick's godfather's wife bring to the family following Father's death?
(c) A ham.
(d) A new car.
4. What did the eighteen year old boy who lived in the neighborhood want that had belonged to Goolrick's father?
(a) His house.
(b) His carport.
(c) His bed.
(d) His dog.
5. What does Goolrick do the morning of the funeral?
(a) Calls a prostitute.
(b) Has a nervous breakdown.
(c) Drives to a bar.
(d) Digs his father's grave.
6. What primary emotion does Goolrick find himself feeling following his father's death?
7. What disease does Goolrick's mother have?
(b) Lyme Disease.
(d) Ulcerative Colitis.
This section contains 3,861 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)