1. What is expected of Robin, as the son of a nobleman?
He is expected to be a knight.
2. Where is Robin’s father at the beginning of the novel?
He is fighting the Scottish war.
3. Where is Robin’s mother at the beginning of the novel?
She is caring for the Queen.
4. What happened two days after Robin’s tenth birthday?
He became paralyzed.
5. What smell begins making Robin sick as Ellen tries to feed him?
Putrid fish from the market.
This section contains 4,635 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)