|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pg 76 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brother Luke originally take Robin to the river to do?
(b) Wash clothes.
2. What news does Adam the Yeoman bring?
(a) The Germans have attacked.
(b) The English have attacked.
(c) The Welsh have attacked.
(d) The Scottish have attacked.
3. Where does John propose in Section 7 that he, Brother Luke, and Robin stay in the woods?
(a) A woodsman’s cottage.
(b) A hollow tree.
(c) A barn.
(d) The ground.
4. What does Robin worry about with Sir Peter?
(a) Whether or not he is still alive.
(b) Whether or not he is kind.
(c) Whether or not he is cruel.
(d) Whether or not he will accept Robin.
5. Why can John speak Welsh?
(a) His father is Welsh.
(b) He is Welsh.
(c) He grew up in Wales.
(d) His mother is Welsh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin join in as he listens to the monks in the corridor in Section 2?
2. What spills all over Ellen in Section 1?
3. What does Robin begin to do everyday in Seciton 4?
4. What tool is Robin allowed to use to make his cross?
5. Who does John wish to go see in Section 7?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)