|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pg 76 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assignment is Robin given during the attack in Section 8?
(a) To fight with the men.
(b) To bring the dogs.
(c) To care for the boys.
(d) To feed the animals.
2. Why don’t Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin sleep in the forest the first night of their journey?
(a) It is too dark.
(b) It is too wet.
(c) It is too cold.
(d) There are wild animals.
3. What does Robin’s father plan to tell his mother, according to the letter in Section 5?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he is with Sir Peter.
(c) That he is lonely.
(d) That he is with the monks.
4. What does Robin worry about with Sir Peter?
(a) Whether or not he is kind.
(b) Whether or not he is cruel.
(c) Whether or not he will accept Robin.
(d) Whether or not he is still alive.
5. What is Brother Matthew’s response to who Robin blames in Section 3 for his own error?
(a) He warns that Robin must learn humility.
(b) He warns that Robin must learn restraint.
(c) He warns that Robin must learn patience.
(d) He warns that Robin must learn honesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brother Luke and John request of Robin in Section 6?
2. What does Geoffrey call Robin?
3. What finally slowly comes to an end at the beginning of Section 4?
4. What is Robin’s immediate concern about his new mode of transportation in Section 4?
5. Who arrives to finally help Robin in Section 1?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)