|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pg 32 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen do in response to Robin’s outburst regarding the porridge?
(a) She coddles him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She hugs him.
(d) She leaves.
2. Who teaches Robin about the stars?
(a) Brother Luke.
(b) Brother Matthew.
(c) Brother Hubert.
(d) Brother John.
3. What does Robin try to do in order to see out the window in Section 1?
(a) Stand on a chair.
(b) Get out of bed.
(c) Clean the window.
(d) Open the window.
4. What does Robin begin to make from within his little room in Section 2?
(a) A harp.
(b) A sailboat.
(c) A picture of Brother Luke.
(d) A novel.
5. What does Robin do in the water to fool Brother Luke in Section 4?
(a) He pretends to swim.
(b) He splashes him.
(c) He hides from him.
(d) He pretends to walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens with the plague at the beginning of Section 3?
2. In Section 2, what does Robin begin working on after he finishes his first project?
3. What does Robin begin to feel in Section 3 that he will be able to do soon?
4. How does Brother Luke use Robin’s letter to his father in Section 3 as his first lesson in writing?
5. How does Robin get to the hospice?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)