|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pg 32 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brother Luke give Robin to eat when he first meets him?
2. How does Robin get to the hospice?
(a) He is carried by Brother Matthew.
(b) He walks.
(c) He is taken by horse.
(d) He is carried by Brother Luke.
3. What does Robin join in as he listens to the monks in the corridor in Section 2?
4. What does Robin do in the water to fool Brother Luke in Section 4?
(a) He splashes him.
(b) He hides from him.
(c) He pretends to walk.
(d) He pretends to swim.
5. Why was Brother Luke called Chaucer?
(a) His mother was a seamstress.
(b) His father was a knight.
(c) His father was a shoemaker.
(d) His uncle was a shopkeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin put on his creation in Section 4 to complete it?
2. What does Brother Luke begin teaching Robin to do in Section 4?
3. Who is Millicent?
4. Who resides in the almonry of St. Luke’s?
5. What game do the boys in Section 4 play in the sand?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)