|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pg 32 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spills all over Ellen in Section 1?
(b) Bread dough.
2. Who teaches Robin about the stars?
(a) Brother John.
(b) Brother Matthew.
(c) Brother Hubert.
(d) Brother Luke.
3. How does Brother Luke use Robin’s letter to his father in Section 3 as his first lesson in writing?
(a) He goes through the letter, teaching Robin how to change his tone.
(b) He goes through the letter, teaching Robin to read.
(c) He goes through the letter, explaining word conjugations.
(d) He goes through the letter, teaching Robin grammar.
4. Why does Brother Luke keep making Robin continue?
(a) He is a perfectionist.
(b) He waits for Robin to give up.
(c) He is tired of dealing with Robin.
(d) He is teaching him quality workmanship.
5. What interrupts the serene day at the river in Section 4?
(a) Men dancing.
(b) A bear.
(c) Boys playing.
(d) Girls singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robin excited to do while making his new creation in Section 4?
2. How does Brother Luke help Robin with his crafting?
3. What does Robin do in the water to fool Brother Luke in Section 4?
4. How does Robin get to the hospice?
5. How does Robin begin to tell who is coming to the room in Section 2?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)