|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pg 76 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are only the women present for dinner the evening of the fog in Section 8?
(a) The men are at war.
(b) The men are in the arena.
(c) The men are jousting.
(d) The men stand guard.
2. Who is to carry a letter to Robin’s father in Section 3?
(a) Brother Luke.
(b) Brother Matthew.
(c) John the Baptist.
3. What does Robin do as John plays a tune on the harp?
(a) He walks without crutches.
(b) He walks with crutches.
(c) He plays harmonica.
(d) He hums as he rides.
4. What does Robin wonder at the beginning of Section 8?
(a) Whether he will ever walk.
(b) Whether his father will be proud.
(c) Whether his mother is dead.
(d) Whether he will be a knight.
5. Who is the author of the letter Robin receives in Section 5?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) Brother Luke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin accidentally do in Section 3?
2. What does Robin wonder about John’s harp?
3. What do Brother Luke and Brother Matthew devise to help Robin travel?
4. What does Robin keep in his pocket for the gatekeeper?
5. What action does Robin’s father put into place in Section 5?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)