|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pg 76 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin roast in the fire in Section 5?
2. What feeling does Robin have as he works in the garden in Section 3?
3. What is Robin doing when a message arrives for him in Section 5?
(a) He is swimming.
(b) He is dancing.
(c) He is whittling.
(d) He is turning pages for the choir.
4. Who shows Robin how to fasten the pieces of the cross he made?
(a) Brother Luke.
(b) Brother John.
(c) Brother Matthew.
(d) Brother Mark.
5. What does Robin wonder at the beginning of Section 8?
(a) Whether he will ever walk.
(b) Whether his father will be proud.
(c) Whether his mother is dead.
(d) Whether he will be a knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase does John say when Robin notes he can do it in Section 8?
2. What does Robin begin to feel in Section 3 that he will be able to do soon?
3. Why does Brother Luke continue taking Robin swimming, even in fall?
4. What does Robin’s father plan to tell his mother, according to the letter in Section 5?
5. What does Adam say about the strength of the attacking army?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)