|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pg 76 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Robin how to fasten the pieces of the cross he made?
(a) Brother Mark.
(b) Brother Matthew.
(c) Brother Luke.
(d) Brother John.
2. How far do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin have to travel?
(a) Across the ocean.
(b) Just across town.
(c) Over one hundred miles.
(d) Across the river.
3. What does Robin begin to feel in Section 3 that he will be able to do soon?
(a) He will be able to walk.
(b) He will be able to read.
(c) He will be able to sing.
(d) He will be able to write.
4. What happens with the plague at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) The plague kills many.
(b) The plague disappears.
(c) The plague worsens.
(d) The plague begins to dissipate.
5. What does Robin wonder at the beginning of Section 8?
(a) Whether he will ever walk.
(b) Whether he will be a knight.
(c) Whether his mother is dead.
(d) Whether his father will be proud.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin share their meal in the rain?
2. What action does Robin’s father put into place in Section 5?
3. In Section 3, what does Robin say to his father in the letter about his legs?
4. What does John make sure Robin knows before he leaves to visit his mother?
5. Who or what does Robin initially blame for his accident in Section 3?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)