|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pg 76 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is to be used for the strings on Robin’s harp?
(a) Deer guts.
(b) Sheep guts.
(c) Pig guts.
(d) Lamb guts.
2. What is Robin doing when a message arrives for him in Section 5?
(a) He is dancing.
(b) He is whittling.
(c) He is turning pages for the choir.
(d) He is swimming.
3. What does Robin wonder at the beginning of Section 8?
(a) Whether he will ever walk.
(b) Whether he will be a knight.
(c) Whether his mother is dead.
(d) Whether his father will be proud.
4. What does Brother Luke claim in Section 3 will be good exercise?
(b) For Robin to hang on to him as he carries him.
5. Where is Robin taken to continue his whittling in Section 3?
(a) The sitting room.
(b) The stables.
(c) The garden.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam say about the strength of the attacking army?
2. What does Robin mean by hunger “saucing” the pasty?
3. What phrase does John say when Robin notes he can do it in Section 8?
4. Where is Lady Constance to bring the women and children in Section 8?
5. Why does Brother Luke continue taking Robin swimming, even in fall?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)