|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pg 76 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Brother Hubert teach Robin?
(d) The stars.
2. Why does Brother Luke continue taking Robin swimming, even in fall?
(a) It strengthens his spirit.
(b) It is tradition.
(c) It passes the time.
(d) It is required by Sir Peter.
3. Where do Brother Luke and Brother Matthews place Robin to sleep the first night of their journey?
(a) In a warm bed.
(b) In a tree trunk.
(c) In a stable.
(d) In front of a fire.
4. What phrase does John say when Robin notes he can do it in Section 8?
(a) Someone else will do it.
(b) Anyone can not do it.
(c) No one can do it.
(d) Anyone can do it.
5. What does Robin’s father plan to tell his mother, according to the letter in Section 5?
(a) That he is lonely.
(b) That he is with the monks.
(c) That he is with Sir Peter.
(d) That he is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does Robin’s father put into place in Section 5?
2. What is to be used for the strings on Robin’s harp?
3. How does Brother Luke use Robin’s letter to his father in Section 3 as his first lesson in writing?
4. Why don’t Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin sleep in the forest the first night of their journey?
5. What natural element causes concern shortly after John leaves in Section 8?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)