|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pg 76 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 5, what does Robin say is a real adventure?
(a) Sleeping outside.
(b) Hunting his own food.
(c) Eating raw meat.
(d) Sleeping at an inn.
2. Where is Robin taken to continue his whittling in Section 3?
(a) The garden.
(b) The sitting room.
(c) The stables.
(d) The kitchen.
3. What phrase does John say when Robin notes he can do it in Section 8?
(a) Anyone can not do it.
(b) Someone else will do it.
(c) No one can do it.
(d) Anyone can do it.
4. In Section 8, what does Robin wonder about seeing his mother?
(a) Whether she will praise him.
(b) Whether she will like him.
(c) He doesn’t wonder about his mother.
(d) Whether she will know him.
5. Who is the author of the letter Robin receives in Section 5?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) Brother Luke.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to carry a letter to Robin’s father in Section 3?
2. What does John show Robin one last time before he leaves?
3. What happens with the plague at the beginning of Section 3?
4. What does Adam say about the strength of the attacking army?
5. What causes Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin to question their direction in Section 5?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)