Section 1, pg 7 - 17
1. What is expected of Robin, as the son of a nobleman?
(a) He is expected to be a blacksmith.
(b) He is expected to be a teacher.
(c) He is expected to be a knight.
(d) He is expected to be king.
2. Where is Robin’s father at the beginning of the novel?
(a) He is fighting the Irish war.
(b) He is fighting the Welsh war.
(c) He is fighting the North war.
(d) He is fighting the Scottish war.
3. Where is Robin’s mother at the beginning of the novel?
(a) She is in Wales.
(b) She is in Lindsay.
(c) She is caring for the Queen.
(d) She is dead.
4. What happened two days after Robin’s tenth birthday?
(a) He became paralyzed.
(b) He was sent to his father.
(c) He was taken hostage.
(d) He was taken to Lindsay.
5. What smell begins making Robin sick as Ellen tries to feed him?
(a) The smell of his waste.
(b) The smell of her perfume.
(c) The smell of porridge.
(d) Putrid fish from the market.
This section contains 4,635 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)