Section 1, pg 7 - 17
• Robin, the son of a nobleman, is to work for a knight, Sir Peter, when his father is sent to war, but Robin is instead stricken with disease.
• Robin’s mother is sent to care for the Queen, leaving him, legs paralyzed, in the care of Dame Ellen.
• When Ellen quits because she has taken ill with plague, Robin is taken by Brother Luke to St. Mark’s, where he is to be cared for.
• Brother Luke assures Robin that ‘there is always a door in the wall.’
Section 2, pg 18 - 25
• Brother Luke cares for Robin until he is stronger, and then gently presses him to do more, such as sit up, and whittle.
• Robin is proud of himself when he finishes making a boat, and he is soon making a cross.
• Brother Luke urges Robin to learn patience and quality workmanship.
• Robin is ashamed...
This section contains 990 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)