|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Recomposed Self, More on Vulnerability.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Steele say is the driving force when one gives utmost attention to race?
2. What type of self-proclaimed identity did Steele say he developed as a result of feeling of inferior?
3. What nickname did Chapter 4 say some blacks are given when they strive for achievement?
4. Who was Steele's editor for The Content of Our Character?
(a) Bill White.
(b) Bob Jones.
(c) Tom Smith.
(d) Bill Thomas.
5. According to Steele, what race is considered the most 'despised' race?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steele's son's name?
2. What is the race / ethnicity of Steele's wife?
3. Steele said that blacks do not know how to do what?
4. What did Steele say of the president mentioned in Chapter 1?
5. What profession did Chapter 2 say Steele worked in?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)