Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 17-18)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Chapter 4, while Webb is making phone calls to find answers, which of the following agents vows to report the phone call?
2. After the assassin makes his kill in Chapter 1, what does his guard help him to do?
3. What does Webb encourage Pak-fei to do after their visit with Wu Song?
4. To serve as a distraction in the cabaret, what action does one customer take?
5. While at the football game, about what does Webb complain?
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 1,213 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)