1. During what time of day does the opening setting of the novel take place?
(c) Late evening.
2. From what disease does David Webb suffer?
(b) A personality disorder.
(d) Obsessive-compulsive disorder.
3. What body of water does the assassin cross to arrive at the cabaret?
(a) Elizabeth Harbor.
(b) Elizabeth Bay.
(c) Lake Victoria.
(d) Victoria Harbor.
4. In Chapter 1, how does the assassin arrive at the cabaret?
(a) On a rowboat.
(b) On his employer's yacht.
(c) On a shabby motorboat.
(d) On a jet-ski.
5. What is odd about the assassin's interaction with the cabaret's manager?
(a) He starts a fire in the cabaret.
(b) He orders an extra drink.
(c) He mentions the taipan whom he is there to see.
(d) He ignores the manager and brushes past him.
6. To serve as a distraction in the cabaret, what action does one customer take?
(a) He sets fire to the cabaret.
(b) He starts a fight with other customers.
(c) He sets off a smoke bomb.
(d) He breaks a bottle over the bar.
This section contains 6,201 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)