|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of clothing does Christine wear in the school's Christmas play?
(c) Formal gown.
2. How long has The Bookshop been open in Chapter 5?
(a) One year.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
3. Who is a judge for the costume contest?
(a) Mrs. Gipping.
(b) Mrs. Gamart.
(c) Mr. Brundish.
(d) Milo North.
4. What lesson does nature teach Mrs. Green?
(a) She is too old to start again.
(b) She has the ability to succeed.
(c) She needs to listen to advice.
(d) She has taken on too much.
5. What is the name of the fancy dress costume?
(a) Welcome 1960.
(b) Meet and Greet 1959.
(c) Good-bye 1959.
(d) It's a New Year!
Short Answer Questions
1. What transportation does Florence take into Flintmarket at the end of the story?
2. Which of the following characters is NOT a customer of The Bookshop in Chapter 4?
3. Why has Florence been invited to the society party?
4. Who gives each screw a sharp, delicate tap?
5. Where does the society party take place?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)