|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year and season is The Bookshop closed?
(a) Summer, 1960.
(b) Spring, 1960.
(c) Winter, 1960.
2. According to Florence, whom should Milo marry?
(a) Mrs. Gipping's sister.
3. At the end of Chapter 3, what events take place?
(a) Florence unpacks boxes and places furniture.
(b) Mr. Keble surprises Florence with a visit.
(c) Shelves are set up and the walls are painted white.
(d) Neighbors come and offer to help Florence move.
4. Which book does Milo purchase for Kattie at the shop?
(a) The Once and Future King.
(b) Bible Lands.
(c) How To Plant an English Garden.
5. What does Florence sell to repay the loan?
(a) Her heirloom jewelry.
(b) Her remaining stock.
(c) Her copy of Lolita.
(d) Her gold clasp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Florence see when she is on break?
2. What item(s) does the new helper sell for the wrong price?
3. According to Florence, which two creatures have struggles similar to her own?
4. What is Milo North carrying under his arm when he visits the Old House in Chapter 5?
5. What does Milo North purchase for Kattie?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)