|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which school accepts Christine?
(a) The Grammar school.
(b) The Technical school.
(c) The Primary school.
(d) The Academic school.
2. All EXCEPT who of the following is hostile towards Florence?
(a) Mr. Raven.
(b) Mr. Welford.
(c) Mr. Gill.
(d) Mr. Deben.
3. All EXCEPT which of the following is listed as being the town's lonely?
(b) Ivy Welford.
(c) Reed Cutter.
4. In what year and season is The Bookshop closed?
(a) Spring, 1960.
(b) Summer, 1960.
(d) Winter, 1960.
5. At the end of Chapter 3, what events take place?
(a) Florence unpacks boxes and places furniture.
(b) Shelves are set up and the walls are painted white.
(c) Mr. Keble surprises Florence with a visit.
(d) Neighbors come and offer to help Florence move.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Florence see when she is on break?
2. Who has driven screws into the wall of the library?
3. According to Florence, whom should Milo marry?
4. Why do the solicitors change their minds about helping to save the shop?
5. Why do the town people warm up to Florence in Chapter 2?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)