|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who let the visitor(s) into the Old House?
(a) Milo North.
(b) General Gamart.
(c) Mr. Raven.
(d) Mr. Keble.
2. Who does Florence meet first at the society party?
(a) Mr. Raven
(b) Milo North.
(c) The mayor of Hardborough.
(d) General Gamart.
3. In Florence's opinion who spends less time regretting decisions?
(a) Old people.
(d) Young people.
4. What is character, according to Florence Green?
(a) A struggle between right and wrong.
(b) A struggle between good and bad intentions.
(c) A struggle between the rich and poor.
(d) A struggle between courage and cowardice.
5. What was Mr. Green's job when his future wife first met him?
(a) Poetry buyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which customer receives the only discount given by The Bookshop?
2. According to Mr. Thornton's response to Florence in Chapter 8, what has prevented him from visiting The Bookshop?
3. In Chapter 1, what situation is causing Florence concern?
4. What is Florence's final word to Mr. Thornton?
5. Who hosts the society party?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)