|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Deben?
(a) The mayor.
(b) A fish monger.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A salesman.
2. All EXCEPT which of the following is listed as being the town's lonely?
(b) Reed Cutter.
(c) Ivy Welford.
3. How many other customers are in the shop while Milo is there?
(b) Two or three.
(d) Too many to count.
4. Which book does Milo purchase for Kattie at the shop?
(b) How To Plant an English Garden.
(c) Bible Lands.
(d) The Once and Future King.
5. Who buys a new van to drive to Liverpool Street Station?
(a) Mr. Raven.
(b) Ivy Welford.
(c) General Gamart.
(d) Florence Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what situation is causing Florence concern?
2. What color dress does Florence order?
3. Who thinks that the bookstore is a circulating library?
4. Who delivers an invitation to Florence for tea at Mr. Brundish's house?
5. Where does Florence receive the invitation for tea at Mr. Brundish's house?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)