|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two modern products were among those mentioned in Chapter 3?
(a) Paperback books and Kleenex.
(b) Typewriters and telephones.
(c) Radios and automobiles.
(d) Nescafe and television.
2. What is the brand name of the paraffin heater?
3. In what year did Florence meet her future husband?
4. Who visits the Baden-Powell House?
(a) Christine Gipping.
(c) The bookkeeper.
(d) The Sea Scouts.
5. Who is Florence's lawyer?
(a) Mr. Blackburn.
(b) Charles North.
(c) Mr. Thornton.
(d) General Gamart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Florence meet first at the society party?
2. What brand of coffee is offered to Florence at the cottage?
3. Who reads Bunty?
4. Who let the visitor(s) into the Old House?
5. Which two people have given suggestions to Florence about inventory at The Bookshop?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)