|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Deben?
(a) The mayor.
(b) A fish monger.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A salesman.
2. Who has assumed that Florence will not be staying at the Old House?
(a) The fish monger.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The next door neighbor.
(d) The teacher.
3. In what year did Florence meet her future husband?
4. Who is the resident of the the Old House?
(a) Mr. Brundish.
(b) Florence Green.
(c) Milo North.
(d) Violet Garmet.
5. Who is Kattie?
(a) Florence Green's daughter.
(b) The Oyster Shed's waitress.
(c) Milo North's girlfriend.
(d) General Gamart's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What property is given as an alternative site for the book store?
2. How many town people sign up for the lending library on the first day?
3. Who strengthens Florence resolve to buy the Old House?
4. Which adjectives are used to describe the citizens of Hardborough?
5. Who has not yet visited the shop according to Milo North?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)