|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence use to dry the tears of the child in the schoolyard?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A Kleenex.
(c) A napkin.
(d) A paper towel.
2. Why do the town people warm up to Florence in Chapter 2?
(a) They realize she is very wealthy.
(b) They realize she is a relative of Mr. Brundish.
(c) They realize she is not an intellectual threat.
(d) They realize she is very intelligent.
3. What brand of coffee is offered to Florence at the cottage?
(d) Earl Grey.
4. How does the bank manager react to Mrs. Green's loan request?
(d) With surprise.
5. Who does Florence meet first at the society party?
(a) Milo North.
(b) The mayor of Hardborough.
(c) General Gamart.
(d) Mr. Raven
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Deben?
2. How old is the "Old House?"
3. Who flatters Florence at the society party?
4. Who orders The Messiah?
5. Where does the society party take place?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)