|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has driven screws into the wall of the library?
(a) Mr. Brundish.
(b) Mr. Raven.
(c) The scouts.
(d) The poltergeist.
2. What does Mr. Deben say to Florence at the kissing-gate?
(a) He is glad that she is in Hardborough.
(b) He wants to help her move.
(c) He wants to negotiate the sale of his shop.
(d) He wants to offer her a job.
3. Who believes that Mrs. Green has the "ability to chance some 'unlikely' things"?
(a) The marshman.
(b) The banker.
(c) Mrs. Garmet
(d) Her Husband.
4. What does Florence use to dry the tears of the child in the schoolyard?
(a) A napkin.
(b) A paper towel.
(c) A Kleenex.
(d) A handkerchief.
5. Who let the visitor(s) into the Old House?
(a) Milo North.
(b) General Gamart.
(c) Mr. Raven.
(d) Mr. Keble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wally?
2. What adjective describes the society party's guests?
3. Who services the lending library?
4. Who does Mrs. Green encounter on the way home from the bank?
5. Who flatters Florence at the society party?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)