|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the resident of the the Old House?
(a) Milo North.
(b) Violet Garmet.
(c) Florence Green.
(d) Mr. Brundish.
2. What color dress does Florence order?
3. Who is Kattie?
(a) Florence Green's daughter.
(b) Milo North's girlfriend.
(c) General Gamart's daughter.
(d) The Oyster Shed's waitress.
4. What property is given as an alternative site for the book store?
(a) The wet fish shop.
(b) The community center.
(c) The Stead.
(d) The Oyster Shed.
5. What lesson does nature teach Mrs. Green?
(a) She has the ability to succeed.
(b) She is too old to start again.
(c) She needs to listen to advice.
(d) She has taken on too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the "Old House?"
2. What is Florence's attitude about attending the social party in Chapter 2?
3. Who believes that Mrs. Green has the "ability to chance some 'unlikely' things"?
4. In what decade does the story begin?
5. Where does Hardborough's upper class go for cultural events?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)