|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the resident of the the Old House?
(a) Florence Green.
(b) Mr. Brundish.
(c) Milo North.
(d) Violet Garmet.
2. What animal is being cared for in Chapter 1?
3. What lesson does nature teach Mrs. Green?
(a) She has taken on too much.
(b) She needs to listen to advice.
(c) She is too old to start again.
(d) She has the ability to succeed.
4. Who hosts the society party?
(a) Mr. Brundish.
(b) Mr. Raven.
(c) Mr. Keble.
(d) General and Violet Gamart.
5. What is the significance of "Muller's in Wigmore?"
(a) Mrs. Green inherited that mansion.
(b) Mrs. Green was born on that estate.
(c) Mrs. Green worked at that restaurant.
(d) Florence Green gained work experience in that book shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Florence, which two creatures have struggles similar to her own?
2. What is the Oyster Shed?
3. What is Florence's attitude about attending the social party in Chapter 2?
4. In what decade does the story begin?
5. In Chapter 1, what situation is causing Florence concern?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)