|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What picture is depicted on the tea tray which Florence uses in Chapter 5?
(a) The coronation of Queen Elizabeth.
(b) Two old fishermen.
(c) Tower of Big Ben.
(d) A London restaurant.
2. Who has written an article that views Lolita as a masterpiece?
(a) James Waterford.
(b) Graham Greene.
(c) Ivy Welford.
(d) William Blake.
3. Which book does Milo purchase for Kattie at the shop?
(a) The Once and Future King.
(c) How To Plant an English Garden.
(d) Bible Lands.
4. How long has The Bookshop been open in Chapter 5?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two weeks.
5. Who visits the bookstore the day before its opening?
(a) Mr. Raven.
(b) Vivian Gamart.
(c) Milo North.
(d) Mr. Keble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two people must Florence's new employee satisfy?
2. Who orders The Messiah?
3. What does Milo North purchase for Kattie?
4. Who reads Bunty?
5. At the end of Chapter 3, which of the following describes Florence's attitude towards the Old House?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)