|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why happens to the Education Authority's complaint concerning Christine's job?
(a) It fizzles.
(b) It is upheld.
(c) It is postponed.
(d) It is published.
2. Which two people must Florence's new employee satisfy?
(a) Milo North and Mr. Raven.
(b) Mr. Thornton and Mr. Keble.
(c) Mr. Raven and Violet Gamart.
(d) General and Violet Gamart.
3. Who is in the Old House when Florence returns from a trip?
(a) Violet Gamart.
(b) Charles North.
(c) Sea scouts.
(d) Mr. Thornton.
4. What alerts Florence to a storm?
(b) A coastguard warning sign.
(c) Threatening skies.
5. Who has assumed that Florence will not be staying at the Old House?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The fish monger.
(c) The next door neighbor.
(d) The teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Florence's lawyer?
2. Why does Florence hire Christine?
3. Who does Florence see when she is on break?
4. What is the name of the fancy dress costume?
5. What does Florence note about the author's name of the book Milo suggests?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)