|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Florence's lawyer?
(a) Mr. Blackburn.
(b) Charles North.
(c) Mr. Thornton.
(d) General Gamart.
2. At the end of Chapter 3, which of the following describes Florence's attitude towards the Old House?
(a) She is frightened and regrets the purchase.
(b) She realizes that it is not suitable for her bookshop.
(c) She is resolved to remain at the Old House.
(d) She is selling the property as soon as possible.
3. Which two people must Florence's new employee satisfy?
(a) Milo North and Mr. Raven.
(b) Mr. Thornton and Mr. Keble.
(c) General and Violet Gamart.
(d) Mr. Raven and Violet Gamart.
4. Who visits Christine at school?
(b) Mrs. Gipping.
(c) Mrs. Gamart.
(d) An Inspector.
5. How many other customers are in the shop while Milo is there?
(a) Two or three.
(c) Too many to count.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 5, who tells Florence that one of the Gipping girls will be visiting the shop?
2. In Chapter 8, what would shake Florence's sense of security if she stopped to think about her surroundings?
3. What happens to the complaint filed concerning the display window?
4. Who has assumed that Florence will not be staying at the Old House?
5. Who visits the Baden-Powell House?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)