|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Thornton's response to Florence in Chapter 8, what has prevented him from visiting The Bookshop?
2. Who has not yet visited the shop according to Milo North?
(a) Ivy Welford.
(b) Mr. Raven.
(c) Violet Gamart.
(d) Christine Gipping.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what form of communication do Florence and Mr. Thornton use?
(a) Phone calls.
(b) Personal visits.
4. Who creates a fancy dress costume for a charity ball contest?
(c) Mrs. Gamart.
5. How long has The Bookshop been open in Chapter 5?
(a) One year.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Salome?
2. At the end of Chapter 3, which of the following describes Florence's attitude towards the Old House?
3. What is Florence's final word to Mr. Thornton?
4. In Chapter 8 who does Florence meet at an old estate for the first time?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 5, who tells Florence that one of the Gipping girls will be visiting the shop?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)