|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what form of communication do Florence and Mr. Thornton use?
(a) Personal visits.
(b) Phone calls.
2. What is Florence's final word to Mr. Thornton?
3. Who creates a fancy dress costume for a charity ball contest?
(b) Mrs. Gamart.
4. Who has assumed that Florence will not be staying at the Old House?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The fish monger.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The next door neighbor.
5. What is Milo North carrying under his arm when he visits the Old House in Chapter 5?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) A book.
(d) A walking cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is character, according to Florence Green?
2. How long has The Bookshop been open in Chapter 5?
3. What kind of clothing does Christine wear in the school's Christmas play?
4. What alerts Florence to a storm?
5. How much profit does Florence make during the first week of December from Lolita?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)