|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Taoism and Zennism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This imagery is reflected in many arts, such as the martial art of ____________ which emphasizes absorbing the enemy's blows in order to exhaust him.
2. The West may never truly _______________ the East.
3. What was the name of the book he wrote?
(a) Chong Kim.
(b) Ch'a Ching.
(c) Chin Chan.
(d) Ching Ching.
4. Emperor Huei Tsung lavished much wealth on the attainment of rare species of tea, and declared which tea to be the most rare and best?
5. In what century was a man named Lu Wu born?
(a) The 8th.
(b) The 7th.
(c) The 6th.
(d) The 5th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is paramount to the state?
2. Okakura again emphasizes that tea can do what for a culture?
3. When was this power of tea shown?
4. Lu Wu is associated with what era?
5. Fenollosa and Okakura went around Asia, doing what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)