|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Schools of Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. 1898, Okakura resigned his official post in a state institution to found what?
(a) The Japanese Art Institution.
(b) The Chinese Art School.
(c) The Asian Art Institute.
(d) The East Asian School of Art.
2. Beyond curating, he wrote several books, lectured extensively, and submitted articles to _______________ journals.
(a) Academic and art.
3. What does the "religion of aestheticism" celebrate?
(a) The beautiful, the pure, and the harmonious.
(b) The colorful and bright.
(c) That which is in unity.
(d) The peaceful and muted.
4. The era that is the answer to number 69 was part of what dynasty?
(a) The Sung.
(b) Han Dynasty.
(c) The Western Zhou dynasty.
(d) Qin Dynasty.
5. Lu Wu, in this book, describes what aspects of tea?
Short Answer Questions
1. The editor sees ___________ distinct sides of Okakura which he would alternately exhibit.
2. Tea began as what and only gradually grew into a beverage?
3. Tea requires who to bring out its "noblest qualities?"
4. For what was tea praised?
5. What is this book considered?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)