|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will guests salute this flower upon entering the space?
(a) With a profound bow.
(b) With a kiss.
(c) With a dance.
(d) With a song.
2. What does Taoism say about right and wrong?
(a) They are concrete.
(b) They are objective.
(c) They are not arguable.
(d) They are relative and not absolute.
3. Tea-masters are _______________ when choosing the art.
(a) Quite selective.
(b) Quite unusual.
(c) Quite slow.
(d) Quite quick.
4. What does Zennism mean?
5. There is also an emphasis on what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Modernization came with a price, namely, the destruction of what?
2. What is paramount to the state?
3. The Japanese under ______________________in the second half of the 19th century were pursuing efforts to modernize.
4. For what was tea praised?
5. 1898, Okakura resigned his official post in a state institution to found what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)