|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Okakura again emphasizes that tea can do what for a culture?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Confuse it.
(c) Speak volumes about it.
(d) Alter it.
2. The Japanese under ______________________in the second half of the 19th century were pursuing efforts to modernize.
(a) Emperor Itoku.
(b) Emperor Jimmu.
(c) Emperor Suizei.
(d) Emperor Meiji.
3. Finally a harp master named ___________ took the harp.
(a) Yoko Sayuri.
(b) Rin Miu.
(c) Unenko Tomomi.
(d) Pai Ya.
4. For whom is the tea room designed?
(a) A specific god.
(b) A specific tea-master.
(c) The guests.
(d) The type of tea.
5. For whom did tea became a favorite?
(a) Emperors and their courts.
(b) Villagers and farmers.
(c) Kings and Queens.
(d) Monks and priests.
Short Answer Questions
1. The chief contribution of Taoism to Asiatic life is what?
2. Ultimately, what intermingle as to be indistinguishable?
3. What is the tea room?
4. Taoism is concerned with what time?
5. These are different from ________________, which is a communistic thought.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)