|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Schools of Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was this power of tea shown?
(a) By the late-1700s.
(b) By the late-1500s.
(c) By the late-1600s.
(d) By the late-1400s.
2. Have Asians in turn developed the same for this culture?
(a) Not at first.
(c) At first.
3. In what century was a man named Lu Wu born?
(a) The 7th.
(b) The 6th.
(c) The 8th.
(d) The 5th.
4. What is another side?
(a) The sentimentalist.
(b) The self-assured.
(c) The knowing one.
(d) The friend.
5. What has been beneficial to this "religion of aestheticism?"
(a) Japan's connection with China.
(b) Japan's Buddhist beliefs.
(c) Japan's isolation.
(d) Japan's influence on the continent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was tea first brought to Europe?
2. Would the state fund Okakura's school?
3. Lu Wu could be considered what?
4. He died in 1913 after returning to Tokyo and contracting what disease?
5. America's own __________________ shows the power of tea.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)