|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Schools of Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lu Wu is associated with what era?
(a) The Boiled Tea.
(b) The Steamed Tea.
(c) The Burnt Tea.
(d) The Black Tea.
2. Okakura used tea as a symbol for what in East Asia?
3. He studied at an English-language university, and was fluent in what three languages?
(a) Chinese, English, and Japanese.
(b) Chinese, French, and Japanese.
(c) Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
(d) English, French, and Japanese.
4. Have Asians in turn developed the same for this culture?
(a) Not at first.
(b) At first.
5. Emperor Huei Tsung lavished much wealth on the attainment of rare species of tea, and declared which tea to be the most rare and best?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did some people call tea?
2. For what was tea praised?
3. Did anyone oppose tea?
4. A typical Westerner might see in the tea ceremony a certain ____________________________ that he would then equate to the entire culture of Japan and its people.
5. America's own __________________ shows the power of tea.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)