|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Schools of Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was tea praised?
(a) Its abilities to reduce fatigue, empower the soul, and repair eyesight.
(b) Being inexpensive, medicinal, and tasting good.
(c) Its abilities to reduce stress.
(d) Its abilities to grow in all climates.
2. What does the "religion of aestheticism" celebrate?
(a) The colorful and bright.
(b) That which is in unity.
(c) The peaceful and muted.
(d) The beautiful, the pure, and the harmonious.
3. What are these eras?
(a) The Boiled Tea, the Whipped Tea, the Steeped Tea, the Cooked Tea, and the Steamed Tea.
(b) The Boiled Tea, the Whipped Tea, the Steeped Tea, and the Cooked Tea..
(c) The Boiled Tea, the Whipped Tea, and the Steeped Tea.
(d) The Boiled Tea, the Whipped Tea, the Steeped Tea, the Cooked Tea, the Steamed Tea, and the Black Tea..
4. Is it appropriate for Westerners to learn tea's origins and how tea is used elsewhere?
(a) No, not yet.
(c) No. It will never be appropriate.
5. Some statesmen, philosophers, and artists of the West could be referred to as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Have Asians in turn developed the same for this culture?
2. Lu Wu could be considered what?
3. The book also discusses well-known tea drinkers from history, and_________ methods of tea drinking which are to be avoided.
4. What era followed this era?
5. What did some people call tea?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)