Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Crimond accuse Jean of loving?
2. What does Gerard find under his train seat?
(a) A book.
(b) A slug.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A snail.
3. What does Crimond tell Jean he wants instead of toast?
4. Where has Gerard just left when he rings Jenkin at lunchtime?
(a) The National Gallery.
(b) The British museum.
(c) The Met Office.
(d) The Natural History Museum.
5. Who helps Tamar clean up her mother's filthy apartment?
(a) Father McAlister.
(b) Duncan and Jean.
(c) Gerard and Rose.
(d) Gideon and Pat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mistake does Crimond tell Jean he wants to avoid?
2. What religion has Tamar decided to take up?
3. What does Crimond propose to Rose?
4. Who does Jenkin say laughs at him?
5. What city does Gulliver decide to catch a train to?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)