|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rose meet at the Boyars?
2. Who does Crimond accuse Jean of loving?
3. What kind of game does Crimond propose him and Duncan play?
(a) Strip Poker.
(b) Russian Roulette.
4. What does Jean feel about Duncan's affair with Tamar?
5. What does Crimond tell Jean he wants instead of toast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of Lily's family does she say possessed a power over snails?
2. What does Gerard find under his train seat?
3. What is the only information Jean will give Rose?
4. What creature does Lily tell Rose she believes is magical?
5. What problem do Rose and Gerard try to solve?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tamar confront her mother?
2. Why are Duncan and Jean finding life together difficult?
3. How does Duncan react to Jenkin's death?
4. What do Gerard and Rose say about Crimond's book?
5. What news does Duncan hear from Crimond?
6. What are Jean and Duncan keeping from each other?
7. Why does Rose refuse to marry Crimond?
8. What is Crimond's real reason for challenging Duncan to a game of Russian Roulette?
9. In what way is Jean and Duncan's marriage doomed?
10. What have Duncan and Jean promised each other they will try to achieve?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)