|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gerard visit to talk about past events?
2. Who does Tamar confess her secret to?
3. Whose sister recognizes Gerard in the park?
(a) Peter Manson's.
(b) Gordon Smith's.
(c) David Crimond's.
(d) Clyde Regent's.
4. Where has Gerard just left when he rings Jenkin at lunchtime?
(a) The British museum.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The Natural History Museum.
(d) The Met Office.
5. Who does Duncan go to meet in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Crimond want to break up with Jean?
2. Who does Crimond accuse Jean of loving?
3. What does Tamar begin to question in this section?
4. Where does Gerard want go on holiday with Jenkin?
5. What country do Duncan and Jean move to?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)