|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Crimond tell Jean is his weakness?
2. What newspaper is Gerard reading in the park?
(a) The Sun.
(b) The Guardian.
(c) The Times.
(d) The Independent.
3. Which two characters visit Duncan?
(a) Gerard and Jenkin.
(b) Crimond and Jenkin.
(c) Rose and Jean.
(d) Lily and Tamar.
4. Who does Crimond accuse Jean of loving?
5. What city do Jean and Duncan live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Gulliver decide to catch a train to?
2. Who has helped Tamar find God?
3. What does Gerard find under his train seat?
4. What does Tamar begin to question in this section?
5. Who is Tamar attempting to reconcile with in this section?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)