|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Duncan go to meet in this section?
2. What does Tamar begin to question in this section?
3. What does Gerard find under his train seat?
(a) A snail.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A book.
(d) A slug.
4. What does Duncan feel no remorse for?
(a) His affair with Tamar.
(b) Tamar's abortion.
(c) His wife's affair.
(d) Crimond's death.
5. What does Crimond tell Jean he does not want to be a slave of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Crimond tell Jean is his weakness?
2. What does Gulliver think he has come to rely on Lily for?
3. Whose sister recognizes Gerard in the park?
4. Why does Crimond want to break up with Jean?
5. Who does Jenkin say is upset about something?
Short Essay Questions
1. What have Duncan and Jean promised each other they will try to achieve?
2. In what way is Jean and Duncan's marriage doomed?
3. What are Jean and Duncan keeping from each other?
4. What do Rose and Gerard think about past events?
5. Why does Gerard vow to take care of Rose?
6. Why does Tamar decide to reconcile with her mother?
7. Why does Gulliver decide to leave Lily?
8. What is Crimond's real reason for challenging Duncan to a game of Russian Roulette?
9. How has Christianity helped Tamar?
10. How has Tamar's life taken a turn for the better since Gideon and Pat adopted her?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)