|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rose meet at the Boyars?
2. What do Jean and Duncan promise to help each other work towards?
3. Where does Gerard want go on holiday with Jenkin?
4. What does Jean feel about Duncan's affair with Tamar?
5. Who does Tamar confess her secret to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jenkin say thinks he is a fool?
2. What kind of game does Crimond propose him and Duncan play?
3. Which two characters begin to spend more time together in this section?
4. Whose sister recognizes Gerard in the park?
5. What problem do Rose and Gerard try to solve?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Crimond's real reason for challenging Duncan to a game of Russian Roulette?
2. How has Duncan's character changed?
3. Why are Duncan and Jean finding life together difficult?
4. Why does Gulliver decide to leave Lily?
5. Why have Jean and Duncan left for France?
6. How does Duncan react to Jenkin's death?
7. What do Rose and Gerard think about past events?
8. What do Rose and Gerard regret when they leave each other?
9. What does Crimond's treatment of Jean and his proposal to Rose say about his character?
10. How has Christianity helped Tamar?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)