|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters have agreed to marry?
(a) Lily and Gulliver.
(b) Rose and Gerard.
(c) Duncan and Jean.
(d) Tamar and Conrad.
2. Who is Tamar attempting to reconcile with in this section?
(b) Her mother.
3. Who does Crimond accuse Jean of loving?
4. What do Jean and Duncan promise to help each other work towards?
5. What problem do Rose and Gerard try to solve?
(a) Crimond's disappearance.
(b) Tamar's abortion.
(c) Jean and Duncan's love.
(d) Jenkin's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the color of Crimond's eyes?
2. What does Tamar say she feels responsible for doing?
3. Who does Jenkin say is upset about something?
4. What country do Duncan and Jean move to?
5. What did Crimond used to put over his knee when he wrote?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Crimond's real reason for challenging Duncan to a game of Russian Roulette?
2. What do Rose and Gerard regret when they leave each other?
3. How does Tamar confront her mother?
4. What have Duncan and Jean promised each other they will try to achieve?
5. What news does Duncan hear from Crimond?
6. What does Crimond's treatment of Jean and his proposal to Rose say about his character?
7. What are Jean and Duncan keeping from each other?
8. What does Lily confide in Rose about snails?
9. How has Tamar's life taken a turn for the better since Gideon and Pat adopted her?
10. How has Duncan's character changed?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)