|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Duncan agree to drive to to see Jean?
2. Whose sister recognizes Gerard in the park?
(a) David Crimond's.
(b) Peter Manson's.
(c) Clyde Regent's.
(d) Gordon Smith's.
3. What does Crimond tell Jean he wants instead of toast?
4. Who does Duncan accidentally shoot instead of Crimond?
5. What does Jean feel about Duncan's affair with Tamar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crimond tell Jean he does not want to have to explain?
2. Who is Tamar attempting to reconcile with in this section?
3. What does Crimond tell Jean it is best to choose?
4. Who is Jenkin thinking about while Tamar confesses her secret?
5. What does Tamar reveal to Jean?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lily confide in Rose about snails?
2. What are Jean and Duncan keeping from each other?
3. What have Duncan and Jean promised each other they will try to achieve?
4. How has Tamar's life taken a turn for the better since Gideon and Pat adopted her?
5. Why does Rose refuse to marry Crimond?
6. What do Rose and Gerard regret when they leave each other?
7. Why does Tamar decide to reconcile with her mother?
8. What news does Jean hear about Duncan from Tamar?
9. Why have Jean and Duncan left for France?
10. How does Tamar confront her mother?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)