|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Crimond want to break up with Jean?
(a) She loves Duncan.
(b) She lacks comitment.
(c) She is a coward.
(d) She is getting too old.
2. What did Crimond used to put over his knee when he wrote?
(a) A rug.
(b) A coat.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A blanket.
3. Who rescues Jean?
4. What does Crimond tell Jean he does not want to be a slave of?
5. What does Crimond tell Jean it is best to choose?
(a) One's love.
(b) One's family.
(c) One's choices.
(d) One's exit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerard find under his train seat?
2. What city do Jean and Duncan live in?
3. Who is typing up Crimond's book?
4. Where does Jenkin say he is going on holiday?
5. What is the only information Jean will give Rose?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)