|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters have adopted Tamar?
(a) Gerard and Rose.
(b) Lily and Gulliver.
(c) Gideon and Pat.
(d) Duncan and Jean.
2. What does Gerard tells Rose has impressed him?
(a) Gulliver's book.
(b) Tamar's strength.
(c) Crimond's book.
(d) Duncan's attitude.
3. Where does Crimond like to escort Jean to when he has finished his book?
(a) The shops.
(b) The university.
(c) The television studios.
(d) The park.
4. Who does Jenkin say is upset about something?
5. Who does Crimond write a short note to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jenkin say gave him his plant?
2. Who does Jenkin say has never liked him?
3. What does Gulliver do with the snail he finds in the trains?
4. What does Lily think snails have the ability to do?
5. Who visits Jean to talk about Duncan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Duncan and Jean finding life together difficult?
2. How has Christianity helped Tamar?
3. How does Tamar confront her mother?
4. What have Duncan and Jean promised each other they will try to achieve?
5. In what way is Jean and Duncan's marriage doomed?
6. What do Gerard and Rose say about Crimond's book?
7. How does Jenkin die?
8. What do Rose and Gerard think about past events?
9. What is Crimond's real reason for challenging Duncan to a game of Russian Roulette?
10. Why have Jean and Duncan left for France?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)