|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Duncan agree to drive to to see Jean?
2. Who does Rose meet at the Boyars?
3. Who rescues Jean?
4. What religion has Tamar decided to take up?
5. What kind of game does Crimond propose him and Duncan play?
(a) Strip Poker.
(d) Russian Roulette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gerard visit to talk about past events?
2. What does Gulliver do with the snail he finds in the trains?
3. Who does Jenkin say is upset about something?
4. Who are experiencing problems with their relationship?
5. What kind of poetry had Crimond been reading earlier to Jean?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tamar confront her mother?
2. What is Crimond's real reason for challenging Duncan to a game of Russian Roulette?
3. What do Rose and Gerard think about past events?
4. What do Gerard and Rose say about Crimond's book?
5. How does Duncan react to Jenkin's death?
6. In what way is Jean and Duncan's marriage doomed?
7. How has Tamar's life taken a turn for the better since Gideon and Pat adopted her?
8. What have Duncan and Jean promised each other they will try to achieve?
9. Why does Rose refuse to marry Crimond?
10. What are Jean and Duncan keeping from each other?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)