|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature does Lily tell Rose she believes is magical?
2. Who is Tamar attempting to reconcile with in this section?
(d) Her mother.
3. From who does Duncan unexpectedly receive a letter?
4. What do Jean and Duncan promise to help each other work towards?
5. What does Jean feel about Duncan's affair with Tamar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Tamar clean up her mother's filthy apartment?
2. Who are experiencing problems with their relationship?
3. What did Crimond used to put over his knee when he wrote?
4. Where has Gerard just left when he rings Jenkin at lunchtime?
5. Who does Jenkin say is upset about something?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Christianity helped Tamar?
2. What do Rose and Gerard think about past events?
3. What do Rose and Gerard regret when they leave each other?
4. Why are Duncan and Jean finding life together difficult?
5. What news does Jean hear about Duncan from Tamar?
6. What do Gerard and Rose say about Crimond's book?
7. What news does Duncan hear from Crimond?
8. How does Jenkin die?
9. How does Tamar confront her mother?
10. In what way is Jean and Duncan's marriage doomed?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)