|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of democracy does Crimond say they have at the moment?
2. What is Crimond writing about?
3. What does Lily think Rose regards her as?
(c) A little girl.
4. What subject does Jenkin teach?
5. What does Jean tell Tamar she must learn to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the brotherhood think Crimond's book excuses?
2. For what reason does Jenkin say Jean left their company?
3. Who is the college orchestra playing?
4. Which character has Tamar fallen in love with?
5. What city does Gideon spend most of his time in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Crimond and Jean's plan go wrong?
2. Why is Crimond suspicious of Tamar when she visits Jean?
3. What is Gulliver and Lily's relationship at the beginning?
4. What does Gerard propose to Jenkin when Jenkin tells him Crimond has finished his book?
5. What reason does Crimond give for alienating his Oxford friends?
6. How do Duncan and Jean reconcile?
7. What does Tamar confess to Jenkin?
8. What is the matter with Tamar at the reading party?
9. Why do the group decide to support Crimond?
10. Why does Tamar finally agree to give up her studies?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)