|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerard find under his train seat?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A book.
(c) A slug.
(d) A snail.
2. Who helps Tamar clean up her mother's filthy apartment?
(a) Duncan and Jean.
(b) Gerard and Rose.
(c) Gideon and Pat.
(d) Father McAlister.
3. What did Crimond used to put over his knee when he wrote?
(a) A rug.
(b) A coat.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A shawl.
4. What kind of poetry had Crimond been reading earlier to Jean?
(a) French poetry.
(b) Latin poetry.
(c) Greek poetry.
(d) American poetry.
5. What does Crimond tell Jean he wants instead of toast?
6. What does Crimond propose to Rose?
(a) A job.
(d) A holiday.
7. Who does Duncan think should take responsibility of Jenkin's death?
8. Who does Tamar invite for tea in this section?
(b) Father McAlister.
9. Who does Jenkin say gave him his plant?
10. Who does Crimond accuse Jean of loving?
11. What kind of mistake does Crimond tell Jean he wants to avoid?
(a) A silly mistake.
(b) A nothing mistake.
(c) A terrible mistake.
(d) A bourgeis mistake.
12. What country do Duncan and Jean move to?
13. Who does the brotherhood believe killed Jenkin?
14. Who does Duncan go to meet in this section?
15. Who does Crimond tell Jean is his weakness?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city do Jean and Duncan live in?
2. Whose house does Duncan agree to drive to to see Jean?
3. Who are experiencing problems with their relationship?
4. What does Lily think snails have the ability to do?
5. Who rescues Jean?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)