|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues Jean?
2. Who are experiencing problems with their relationship?
(a) Jean and Duncan.
(b) Gerard and Jenkin.
(c) Gulliver and Lily.
(d) Crimond and Rose.
3. Who is Tamar attempting to reconcile with in this section?
(a) Her mother.
4. What does Tamar begin to question in this section?
5. Where does Crimond like to escort Jean to when he has finished his book?
(a) The television studios.
(b) The park.
(c) The shops.
(d) The university.
6. Who does Crimond write a short note to?
7. What does Crimond tell Jean it is best to choose?
(a) One's choices.
(b) One's family.
(c) One's love.
(d) One's exit.
8. Who has helped Tamar find God?
(b) Father McAlister.
9. From who does Duncan unexpectedly receive a letter?
10. What creature does Lily tell Rose she believes is magical?
11. Who does Crimond tell Jean is his weakness?
12. Who does Tamar confess her secret to?
13. What kind of mistake does Crimond tell Jean he wants to avoid?
(a) A silly mistake.
(b) A terrible mistake.
(c) A bourgeis mistake.
(d) A nothing mistake.
14. What country do Duncan and Jean move to?
15. Where does Gerard want go on holiday with Jenkin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters begin to spend more time together in this section?
2. What did Crimond used to put over his knee when he wrote?
3. Who does Gerard visit to talk about past events?
4. What does Tamar reveal to Jean?
5. Where does Jenkin say he is going on holiday?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)