|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jenkin's occupation?
2. What drink does Jean offer Rose?
3. What does Lily think Rose regards her as?
(a) A little girl.
4. What subject does Jenkin teach?
5. Who was Violet trying to get away from when she left school at 16?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sisters.
(c) Her step father.
(d) Her aunt.
6. What does Jenkin see Gerard as?
(a) A younger brother.
(b) A lover.
(c) A father figure.
(d) An older brother.
7. What does Gulliver say Crimond hates the idea of?
(a) The individual.
8. Like what does the author say the moon is crumbly?
9. Who does Gerard think of as his enemy?
10. What does Gulliver decide to drink instead of Gerard's champagne?
11. Who does Rose want to ask her to dance?
12. Whose flat do the brotherhood sit in to discuss Crimond?
13. What was the name of Sinclair's dog?
14. What does Rose think Violet looks like when she puts on her glasses?
(a) A librarian.
(b) An office woman.
(c) A matron.
(d) A doctor.
15. What has Tamar's cashmere shawl been used to clean up?
(c) Red wine.
(d) Cigarette ash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean tell Tamar she must learn to do?
2. What does Jean say she is living upon while she is with Crimond?
3. What kind of film does Crimond praise?
4. Who found Tamar a job?
5. What does Violet think is her lasting mistake?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)