|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Gideon spend most of his time in?
(a) New York.
2. What do the activists attack Crimond for not caring about?
(a) The smaller countries.
(b) The working class.
(c) The muslim population.
3. What does Violet ask her daughter to sell?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her books.
(c) Her dolls.
(d) Her jewelry.
4. Who is the first speaker at the ball?
5. What country does Jean want to live in with Crimond?
(a) South Africa.
6. What was the name of Sinclair's dog?
7. How does the author describe Gulliver's nose?
8. What does Gulliver decide to drink instead of Gerard's champagne?
9. Who does Gerard think of as his enemy?
10. What does Rose say Jean once stood on her head in?
(a) A car.
(b) A truck.
(c) A punt.
(d) A raft.
11. What does Rose think Violet looks like when she puts on her glasses?
(a) An office woman.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A matron.
(d) A librarian.
12. Who is the college orchestra playing?
13. What do the brotherhood think Crimond's book excuses?
14. What has Tamar's cashmere shawl been used to clean up?
(a) Red wine.
(b) Cigarette ash.
15. Where is Tamar's coat locked up?
(a) Conrad's car.
(b) A classroom.
(c) A locker.
(d) The cloak room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crimond wear to the ball?
2. What kind of system does Gerard tell Crimond can change itself?
3. What does Crimond say Tamar came as?
4. Like what does the author say the moon is crumbly?
5. What drink does Jean offer Rose?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)