|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (through page 601).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Gideon spend most of his time in?
(d) New York.
2. Why does Crimond want to break up with Jean?
(a) She lacks comitment.
(b) She is a coward.
(c) She is getting too old.
(d) She loves Duncan.
3. How does the author describe the color of Gulliver's eyes?
(a) Golden brown.
(b) River blue.
(c) Hell red.
(d) Glade green.
4. What does Jean tell Tamar she must learn to do?
5. What does Jean say Tamar's mother wants to do to her?
(a) Support her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Isolate her.
(d) Marry her off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What world does Jean say she lives in with Crimond?
2. What do the brotherhood think Crimond's book excuses?
3. Whose sister recognizes Gerard in the park?
4. Who does Tamar invite for tea in this section?
5. What has Tamar's cashmere shawl been used to clean up?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)