|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 415).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crimond say Tamar came as?
(a) A spy.
(b) A trap.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A lover.
2. What does Rose compare sleep to?
(a) The movies.
(c) The individual.
3. Who was Patricia supposed to have as her partner?
4. What did Jean study at university?
5. What does Gulliver decide to drink instead of Gerard's champagne?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of course did Violet do to get a better job?
2. Where does Jenkin say he is going on holiday?
3. What was Tamar's first love affair inspired by?
4. Who does Jenkin say is upset about something?
5. Who does Gerard think of as his enemy?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)