|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 415).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Conrad from?
2. What does Violet think is her lasting mistake?
(a) Having Tamar.
(b) Marrying for love.
(c) Having an affair.
(d) Leaving school.
3. What part of London does Jenkin live in?
(b) Kensington Gardens.
(c) Shepherd's Bush.
(d) Notting Hill.
4. Whose flat do the brotherhood sit in to discuss Crimond?
5. What does Jean say Tamar's shoes look like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What faith is Jean's father?
2. Who does Gerard think of as his enemy?
3. What does Jean say Tamar's mother wants to do to her?
4. What did the printers Gulliver worked at specialize in?
5. What kind of course did Violet do to get a better job?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)