|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 216).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gull say Utopian Marxism leads to?
(b) Economic meltdown.
2. What kind of school did Jean's father send her to?
(a) A Quaker school.
(b) A Jehova school.
(c) A Jewish school.
(d) A Catholic school.
3. What does Jean say Tamar's shoes look like?
4. What did Violet work as in a hotel?
(a) A maid.
(b) A receptionist.
(c) A manager.
(d) A waitress.
5. What kind of company did Gulliver work for for four weeks?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A printer.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A fashion designer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Crimond writing about?
2. Who does Tamar see Conrad dancing with?
3. What did Gulliver study at university?
4. What is Gideon's occupation?
5. What does Rose fear Lily regards her as?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)