|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 216).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first speaker at the ball?
2. What part of London does Gerard live in?
(a) Shepherd's Bush.
(c) Notting Hill.
3. For what reason does Jenkin say Jean left their company?
(a) To find Duncan.
(b) To find Crimond.
(c) To dance.
(d) To sleep.
4. What did Tamar suffer from when she was 16?
5. What city does Gideon spend most of his time in?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of company did Gulliver work for for four weeks?
2. Where did Gulliver complete his degree?
3. Who does Gerard think of as his enemy?
4. What does Jenkin say Crimond's Marxism is?
5. What did Violet work as in a hotel?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)