|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 364).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the activists attack Crimond for not caring about?
(a) The working class.
(b) The muslim population.
(c) The smaller countries.
2. What has Tamar's cashmere shawl been used to clean up?
(a) Cigarette ash.
(b) Red wine.
3. Where does Jenkin say he is going on holiday?
4. What kind of system does Gerard tell Crimond can change itself?
(a) A monolopy.
(b) A dictatorship.
(c) A tyranny.
(d) A democracy.
5. What kind of democracy does Crimond say they have at the moment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the brotherhood think Crimond's book excuses?
2. What does Rose compare sleep to?
3. What does Rose fear Lily regards her as?
4. What had Tamar's father been addicted to?
5. What does Violet ask her daughter to sell?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)