|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 364).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found Tamar a job?
2. What does the author say Jean's hair glows like when she enters the room?
(a) A lion's mane.
(b) A hollywood star.
(c) An exotic bird.
(d) South African diamond.
3. What do the activists attack Crimond for not caring about?
(a) The smaller countries.
(c) The muslim population.
(d) The working class.
4. Where has Gerard just left when he rings Jenkin at lunchtime?
(a) The Met Office.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The Natural History Museum.
(d) The British museum.
5. Where does Jenkin say he is going on holiday?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two leaders does Gulliver describe as wicked?
2. Who does Jenkin say gave him his plant?
3. What did the printers Gulliver worked at specialize in?
4. Who does Jenkin say is upset about something?
5. What does Violet ask her daughter to sell?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)