|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 364).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Gideon spend most of his time in?
(a) New York.
2. What had Tamar's father been addicted to?
3. What do the activists attack Crimond for not caring about?
(a) The smaller countries.
(b) The muslim population.
(c) The working class.
4. What does Violet say Oxford University is turning her daughter into?
(a) A pervert.
(b) A prig.
(c) A snob.
(d) A whore.
5. What does Violet ask her daughter to sell?
(a) Her dolls.
(b) Her books.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sin does Gerard think he is given to?
2. What is Jenkin drinking when Gerard arrives at his house?
3. Who does Jenkin say laughs at him?
4. What does Rose compare sleep to?
5. What does Gulliver say Crimond hates the idea of?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)