Part 1 (through page 51)
1. What does Crimond wear to the ball?
(a) A kilt.
(c) A mini skirt.
2. Who is the first speaker at the ball?
3. What country is Conrad from?
4. Like what does the author say the moon is crumbly?
5. What is the name of Tamar's mother?
6. Who was Patricia supposed to have as her partner?
7. What does Gulliver think Tamar lacks?
(c) A smile.
8. How does the author describe Gulliver's nose?
9. What does Gulliver say is appealing about Rose Curtland?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her waist.
(d) Her legs.
10. What is Crimond writing about?
11. Where did Gulliver complete his degree?
12. What does Gulliver decide to drink instead of Gerard's champagne?
This section contains 2,799 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)