Quiz: Page 1-104
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In "Wild Plums" who asks the young girl to go pluming?
a) The Slump family.
b) Her mother.
d) Her father.
2. In "The Other Woman" where does the other woman work?
a) An office.
b) At a cigar store.
c) At a gas station.
d) A school.
3. In "The Killers" what is the name of the location that the first part of the story takes place?
a) Pershing Middle School.
c) St. Mary's.
4. In "The Other Woman" what is the name of the storyteller?
d) We are not told.
5. In "Wild Plums" what was the Slump family supposed to return on...
This section contains 323 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)