|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where is Wesleyan located?
2. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
3. On a narrative level, what does chapter one serve as for the rest of the book?
4. When Hermanito breaks down in tears, what does he call himself?
5. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Johanna determine that her old beliefs are incorrect?
This section contains 854 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)