Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has the Bible been manipulated by human hands?
2. What is a pseudonym?
3. Who convinces Johanna to travel to Europe?
4. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
5. Why is the last section called "Test the Spirits?"
Essay Topic 1
1. Compare the characters of Damon and Beck.
2. How are they similar and different from one another?
3. Why do you think the author chose to use pseudonyms for both characters?
4. Explain the term literary "foil." How does the author establish Damon and Beck to be foils for one another?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Pachita and Hermanito. How do the two entities share one body?
Do they seem to get along with one another?
How are the two entities like minded but also confused about their existence within one another?
Essay Topic 3
In her travels, apprenticeship and studies, Johanna encounters many individuals who believe that their abilities and psychic abilities are good for humanity.
1. Because Johanna now believes that most of these powers were given by Satan, does she hold the unlikely physic or healer at fault?
2. Is it hypocritical for her to hold these individuals accountable?
3. Does Johanna try to confront her old friends with the truth she believes she now possesses?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)