|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the author feel she really commits herself to Jesus?
(a) When she speaks with Kim.
(b) After meeting Randolph.
(c) After meeting Birdie an Os.
(d) After a trying day with Pachita.
2. What is the eternal question we are asked as the book closes?
(a) Where is God?
(d) Who is God?
3. What is the first step to freeing one's self from the occult?
(a) Accepting Jesus as your savior.
(b) Test all occult gifts.
(c) Offer prayers of renunciation.
(d) Destroy all occult related objects.
4. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
(a) The Bible and the tale of the Jews exit from Egypt.
(b) Changing one's life.
(c) Leaving ones home.
(d) Pachita leaving mind control.
5. If someone disagrees with the author what would the author assume about the individual?
(a) They are unwilling to listen.
(b) The disagreer is wrong,.
(c) They do not follow Christian ways.
(d) That disputer is under the influence of Satan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hermanito?
2. What is Shelia's nickname?
3. What does Johanna's test prove?
4. What is the importance of the title "New Foundation?"
5. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)