|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her travels abroad, what does Johanna frequently experience?
(a) New food and friends.
(b) Advice from her sister.
(c) Horrifying visions.
(d) A change of heart about her parents.
2. What does Johanna's test prove?
(a) Johanna's past beliefs were wrong.
(b) Nothing, her beliefs stay the same.
(c) Her parents are evil.
(d) Pachita's practices are right.
3. Who is Hermanito?
(a) One of the evil spirits working against Johanna.
(b) Pachita' s lover.
(c) The spirit who takes control of Pachita's body.
(d) Tom's partner in Mind Control.
4. What is the most infallible test?
(a) Asking the Pope for advice.
(b) A person's inner witness.
(c) Believing on yourself.
(d) Reading the Bible.
5. Was was the author's childhood friend's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the eternal question we are asked as the book closes?
2. What important part of the plot happens during this section of the book?
3. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
4. In Johanna's opinion, what must all Christians do?
5. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)