|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
2. What is Johanna finally confronted with during book?
(a) Satan's true face.
(b) The choice between Satan and God and good and evil.
(c) Her love for Beck and Damon.
(d) Hermanito's true evil.
3. What is the most infallible test?
(a) Believing on yourself.
(b) Reading the Bible.
(c) Asking the Pope for advice.
(d) A person's inner witness.
4. Are many of the author's points absolute?
(a) In her opinion, yes.
(c) No, only God is absolute.
(d) No, only the Pope is absolute.
5. How close should we be to our inner witness?
(a) Our inner witness is a part of the occult.
(b) It should be pushed away.
(c) As close as we are to are family.
(d) We should experience ultimate intimacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hermanito?
2. When Hermanito breaks down in tears, what does he call himself?
3. Why is the very last section called "The Means of Freedom?"
4. In this last section, what is the author's writing style?
5. What does she feel her parents do not support her in?
Short Essay Questions
1. While operating on Johanna's friend, David, what happens to Hermanito?
2. How did Pachita and Hermanito first come together into their practice?
3. How should believers test their community leaders and religious leaders?
4. What makes Pachita's healing amazing to the people that witness them?
5. Upon returning to the United States, what groups does Johanna begin to join?
6. What important character is Johanna introduced to after she joins the Light and Power House?
7. As Johanna opens herself into learning more about Christianity, who does she distance herself from?
8. As the book closes, what does the author ultimately claim to know?
9. What happens to many Christian and community leaders?
10. As Johanna continues to work with Pachita, who does Johanna feel she is having difficulty connecting with?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)