|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
(a) He appreciated Pachita's commitment to healing humanity.
(b) Johanna was not yet available.
(c) Pachita beckoned him from the dead.
(d) Tom was not worthy of Hermanito.
2. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
(a) Pachita leaving mind control.
(b) The Bible and the tale of the Jews exit from Egypt.
(c) Changing one's life.
(d) Leaving ones home.
3. Why is the last section called "Test the Spirits?"
(a) Johanna wants all people to test occult-like spirits and practices.
(b) Spirits begin to test Johanna's resolve.
(d) Johanna's marriage is being tested.
4. As the chapter ends, what is Johanna richer with?
(b) Book options.
(c) Family ties.
5. How does the author feel that modern day Christian preachers and theologians treat life and teaching?
(a) They care too much for their own advice.
(b) They do not listen to God.
(c) She thinks they downplay the wonderous nature of Jesus.
(d) They are too self righteous in their teachings.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author feels overwhelmingly ____________ while making her points.
2. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
3. What is Johanna's father concerned about at the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
5. Name one presence of the occult in our everyday lives?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)