|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If someone disagrees with the author what would the author assume about the individual?
(a) They do not follow Christian ways.
(b) That disputer is under the influence of Satan.
(c) They are unwilling to listen.
(d) The disagreer is wrong,.
2. Why does the author resent her parents?
(a) Their support for Pachita.
(b) They refuse to help her financially.
(c) Her parents condemn Johanna for her beliefs.
(d) They sent her sister away from her.
3. At the end of the book, what has the author abandoned?
(a) Her attempt at
(b) Her ability to communicate psychically.
(c) Her love of herself.
(d) Her affection for cats.
4. What is propaganda?
(a) Hurtful words used to bring negative feelings.
(b) A mode of communication used to influence attitudes.
(c) Mean, evil pictures.
(d) Manic posters, and pop culture.
5. What is Shelia's nickname?
(d) Bird brain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes the antagonist for the book?
2. Was was the author's childhood friend's name?
3. Name another presence of the occult in everyday lives.
4. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
5. What do pastors have a duty to do for their communities?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)