|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What operations does she witness?
(a) Leg transfers.
(b) Eye replacements.
(c) Medically impossible surgeries.
(d) Brain replacements.
2. Who becomes the antagonist for the book?
(c) Professor Koch.
3. What does Johanna reveal herself to be?
(a) God's child.
(b) The wife of a powerful man.
(c) A believer of the Occult.
(d) A prophet.
4. What does Johanna's writing lack in this last section?
5. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
(b) Her parents.
(c) All evil.
(d) Her own ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "the blood of the lamb?"
2. At the end of the book, what has the author abandoned?
3. During Johanna's friend's operation, how does Hermanito save him?
4. What is the 3rd test in confirming whether or not someone is an occultist?
5. At first, how does Johanna think that Hermanito's surgeries can help others?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is this chapter different from the rest of the book?
2. How does the tone shift in this section of the novel?
3. What must all people study according to Johanna?
4. What does Johanna see in Hermanito's eyes in the section entitled "The Beautiful Side of Evil?"
5. What triggers Johanna into her feeling of uncertainty about the Mind Control group?
6. What makes Pachita's healing amazing to the people that witness them?
7. What important character is Johanna introduced to after she joins the Light and Power House?
8. What is the "inner witness" that the author present to the reader?
9. Is Johanna the only person who believes there is evil lurking in Hermanito's work?
10. What does the author believe is a sign of the End of Times?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)