|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shelia insist that Johanna read?
(a) The Torah.
(b) Her favorite poem.
(c) A self help book.
(d) The Bible.
2. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
(a) Some of Pachita's operations.
(b) Her school plays.
(c) Her life with her husband.
(d) Spells and rituals.
3. What is the 3rd test in confirming whether or not someone is an occultist?
(a) If the community leader truly embraces Jesus.
(b) Not fooling the inner witness.
(c) The person is always accurate a hundred percent of the time.
(d) A miracle of healing being performed by an occultist.
4. As the chapter ends, what is Johanna richer with?
(b) Family ties.
(d) Book options.
5. What of the author's shift in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do demons disguise their power as?
2. Are many of the author's points absolute?
3. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
4. If someone disagrees with the author what would the author assume about the individual?
5. What is propaganda?
Short Essay Questions
1. While with the Mind Control group, what does Johanna think that Hermanito's surgeries are?
2. As the book closes, what does the author ultimately claim to know?
3. How does the tone shift in this section of the novel?
4. As the chapter "Signs and Wonders" begins, what worries Johanna's father?
5. What must all people study according to Johanna?
6. What happens to many Christian and community leaders?
7. Is Johanna the only person who believes there is evil lurking in Hermanito's work?
8. According to Johanna, why is it so easy for many people to be misled by occultism.
9. As Johanna opens herself into learning more about Christianity, who does she distance herself from?
10. Upon returning to the United States, what groups does Johanna begin to join?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)