|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what does the occult's growing influence and presence represent?
(a) A new wave of evil in the world.
(b) God's blessings.
(c) It is a sign that the End of Times is near.
(d) Satan's presence.
2. What is the first step to freeing one's self from the occult?
(a) Destroy all occult related objects.
(b) Test all occult gifts.
(c) Offer prayers of renunciation.
(d) Accepting Jesus as your savior.
3. What does the author fail to do as her stay begins to move away from being strictly narrative?
(a) Stay positive.
(b) Stay strong.
(c) Keep objectivity.
(d) Change her mind.
4. What Christian organizations does she join?
(a) Light and Power House.
(b) The Church of Mary and Jesus.
(c) The Good Faith Church.
(d) Fellowship of the Sun.
5. What is propaganda?
(a) Hurtful words used to bring negative feelings.
(b) Mean, evil pictures.
(c) A mode of communication used to influence attitudes.
(d) Manic posters, and pop culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the eternal question we are asked as the book closes?
2. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
3. How does Johanna's tone change in the last section of the book?
4. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
5. What is "the blood of the lamb?"
Short Essay Questions
1. What are demons particularly happy to offer to humans?
2. How does Johanna determine that her old beliefs are incorrect?
3. Why does arguing with the author seem useless?
4. While operating on Johanna's friend, David, what happens to Hermanito?
5. How can the inner witness be infallible?
6. Why is the title of the section, "Exodus," symbolic?
7. What triggers Johanna into her feeling of uncertainty about the Mind Control group?
8. What does Johanna see in Hermanito's eyes in the section entitled "The Beautiful Side of Evil?"
9. Who suggests that Johanna go abroad to take time for herself? What does she find on her travels?
10. What makes Pachita's healing amazing to the people that witness them?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)