|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While clearing her life of the occult, what does Johanna also clear her life of?
(a) Her new religious friends.
(b) Unhealthy ways of living.
(c) Her lovers.
(d) Her parents.
2. Where does the manifestation of God's power really come from?
(b) Faith in the religion's leaders.
(c) Inside believers.
(d) The belief from followers.
3. What is Johanna attempting to profess knowledge of?
(a) The unknowable.
(b) The answers to philosophical logic.
(c) Inner workings of the mind.
(d) The inner workings of the heart.
4. What does the author believe to be the absolute word of God?
(a) Your own heart.
(b) God himself.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Pope.
5. What is the most infallible test?
(a) A person's inner witness.
(b) Believing on yourself.
(c) Asking the Pope for advice.
(d) Reading the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Satan disguise himself?
2. Why does the author resent her parents?
3. In Johanna's opinion, what must all Christians do?
4. When the author is around Hermanito, who does she feel is protecting her?
5. Name another presence of the occult in everyday lives.
Short Essay Questions
1. As the book closes, what does the author ultimately claim to know?
2. As Johanna continues to work with Pachita, who does Johanna feel she is having difficulty connecting with?
3. What triggers Johanna into her feeling of uncertainty about the Mind Control group?
4. What does the author believe is a sign of the End of Times?
5. What are demons particularly happy to offer to humans?
6. What happens to many Christian and community leaders?
7. How did Pachita and Hermanito first come together into their practice?
8. How should believers test their community leaders and religious leaders?
9. What other advice does the author offer to people who are lost and seeking God?
10. How can the inner witness be infallible?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)