|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Satan's influence like?
(a) Disguised as comforting.
(b) Johanna is not sure.
(c) All knowing.
(d) Disguising and confusing.
2. How does the author feel that modern day Christian preachers and theologians treat life and teaching?
(a) They are too self righteous in their teachings.
(b) She thinks they downplay the wonderous nature of Jesus.
(c) They care too much for their own advice.
(d) They do not listen to God.
3. How does Johanna's tone change in the last section of the book?
(a) She is in awe of her own advice.
(c) It becomes a sermon.
(d) Her tone is frightened and scared.
4. Who becomes the antagonist for the book?
(b) Professor Koch.
5. During Johanna's friend's operation, how does Hermanito save him?
(b) A heart replacement.
(c) Conjuring more powerful spirits to heal him.
(d) By conducting a blood transfusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first step to freeing one's self from the occult?
2. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
3. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
4. What disease did the author's childhood friend have?
5. What is propaganda?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Johanna continues to work with Pachita, who does Johanna feel she is having difficulty connecting with?
2. What makes Pachita's healing amazing to the people that witness them?
3. As Johanna opens herself into learning more about Christianity, who does she distance herself from?
4. What does Johanna see in Hermanito's eyes in the section entitled "The Beautiful Side of Evil?"
5. While operating on Johanna's friend, David, what happens to Hermanito?
6. What must all people study according to Johanna?
7. How can the inner witness be infallible?
8. What are demons particularly happy to offer to humans?
9. How should believers test their community leaders and religious leaders?
10. According to Johanna, why is it so easy for many people to be misled by occultism.
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)