|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the 3rd test in confirming whether or not someone is an occultist?
(a) If the community leader truly embraces Jesus.
(b) A miracle of healing being performed by an occultist.
(c) Not fooling the inner witness.
(d) The person is always accurate a hundred percent of the time.
2. What is Satan's influence like?
(a) Johanna is not sure.
(b) All knowing.
(c) Disguising and confusing.
(d) Disguised as comforting.
3. Are many of the author's points absolute?
(a) No, only God is absolute.
(c) No, only the Pope is absolute.
(d) In her opinion, yes.
4. How does Satan disguise himself?
(a) In animals.
(b) In material things.
(c) As a holy spirit or being.
(d) In humans.
5. Why has Hermanito chosen Pachita?
(a) Johanna was not yet available.
(b) Tom was not worthy of Hermanito.
(c) Pachita beckoned him from the dead.
(d) He appreciated Pachita's commitment to healing humanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the very last section called "The Means of Freedom?"
2. What operations does she witness?
3. What does Johanna think that the operations are?
4. What is propaganda?
5. What is the first step to freeing one's self from the occult?
Short Essay Questions
1. What must all people study according to Johanna?
2. As the chapter "Signs and Wonders" begins, what worries Johanna's father?
3. Why does arguing with the author seem useless?
4. What important character is Johanna introduced to after she joins the Light and Power House?
5. What are demons particularly happy to offer to humans?
6. What other advice does the author offer to people who are lost and seeking God?
7. How did Pachita and Hermanito first come together into their practice?
8. While with the Mind Control group, what does Johanna think that Hermanito's surgeries are?
9. According to Johanna, why is it so easy for many people to be misled by occultism.
10. What does the author believe is a sign of the End of Times?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)