|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the antagonist for the book?
(b) Professor Koch.
2. Where does the story pick back up in Chapter 10?
(a) Johanna joining the Mind Control Program.
(b) With Johanna's trip to Europe.
(c) With the author's first encounter of Pachita.
(d) Johanna's wedding.
3. When the author is around Hermanito, who does she feel is protecting her?
(a) A spirit from God.
(b) Her sister, Kim.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her husband.
4. Are many of the author's points absolute?
(a) No, only the Pope is absolute.
(b) In her opinion, yes.
(d) No, only God is absolute.
5. What is one of the virtually impossible surgeries that Hermanito completes?
(a) He regenerates a person's fingers.
(b) An arm transplant.
(c) A vertebral column replacement.
(d) Torso transplant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johanna's ultimate purpose that will be revealed later in the novel?
2. Has Hermanito ever failed during a surgery?
3. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
4. By the end of the chapter, what is she solely focusing on?
5. Name one presence of the occult in our everyday lives?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)