|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinces Johanna to travel to Europe?
2. What is a pseudonym?
(a) A disguise.
(b) A change in personality.
(c) A fake name.
(d) Someone you aspire to be.
3. What of the author's shift in this section?
4. What disease did the author's childhood friend have?
(a) Untreatable cancer.
5. Name another presence of the occult in everyday lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. During her travels abroad, what does Johanna frequently experience?
2. What important part of the plot happens during this section of the book?
3. What does the author beg of the reader?
4. What Christian organizations does she join?
5. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
Short Essay Questions
1. As the chapter "Signs and Wonders" begins, what worries Johanna's father?
2. What important character is Johanna introduced to after she joins the Light and Power House?
3. What triggers Johanna into her feeling of uncertainty about the Mind Control group?
4. What must all people study according to Johanna?
5. How can the inner witness be infallible?
6. As Johanna opens herself into learning more about Christianity, who does she distance herself from?
7. While operating on Johanna's friend, David, what happens to Hermanito?
8. What are demons particularly happy to offer to humans?
9. Who suggests that Johanna go abroad to take time for herself? What does she find on her travels?
10. How should believers test their community leaders and religious leaders?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)