|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
(a) The true power and grace of God.
(b) Evil spirited gatherings.
(c) Occult-like events.
(d) Out of body experiences.
2. Why is the very last section called "The Means of Freedom?"
(a) Because Johanna gives ways for people to be free of the occult.
(b) Money is freedom.
(c) The occult lifestyle is not lucrative.
(d) It lists ways to gain money and freedom.
3. What is a pseudonym?
(a) Someone you aspire to be.
(b) A change in personality.
(c) A fake name.
(d) A disguise.
4. The author feels overwhelmingly ____________ while making her points.
5. What does the author fail to do as her stay begins to move away from being strictly narrative?
(a) Stay strong.
(b) Keep objectivity.
(c) Change her mind.
(d) Stay positive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author beg of the reader?
2. What is Johanna attempting to profess knowledge of?
3. What is propaganda?
4. How did another well known author feel about Hermanito/ Pachtia?
5. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Johanna, why is it so easy for many people to be misled by occultism.
2. What does Johanna see in Hermanito's eyes in the section entitled "The Beautiful Side of Evil?"
3. How did Pachita and Hermanito first come together into their practice?
4. Is Johanna the only person who believes there is evil lurking in Hermanito's work?
5. What other advice does the author offer to people who are lost and seeking God?
6. As Johanna continues to work with Pachita, who does Johanna feel she is having difficulty connecting with?
7. While with the Mind Control group, what does Johanna think that Hermanito's surgeries are?
8. What triggers Johanna into her feeling of uncertainty about the Mind Control group?
9. How can the inner witness be infallible?
10. Upon returning to the United States, what groups does Johanna begin to join?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)