Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the Bible been manipulated by human hands?
(a) People try to destroy Bibles.
(b) This assertion is wrong. It is the true word of God.
(c) The Bible has undergone several edits and revisions.
(d) Humans wrote the Bible.
2. What is a pseudonym?
(a) A change in personality.
(b) A disguise.
(c) Someone you aspire to be.
(d) A fake name.
3. Who convinces Johanna to travel to Europe?
4. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
(a) A change of heart.
(b) The author tells her story.
(c) Resolution for her cause.
(d) Exposition of her true situation.
5. Why is the last section called "Test the Spirits?"
(a) Spirits begin to test Johanna's resolve.
(b) Johanna's marriage is being tested.
(d) Johanna wants all people to test occult-like spirits and practices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author resent her parents?
2. According to the author, what does the occult's growing influence and presence represent?
3. What does Johanna's test prove?
4. What does the author think was the real cause of healings?
5. What is Johanna attempting to profess knowledge of?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)